Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Once a new hc is found. The first thing could do to show means business is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I believe regardless of who it ends up being.  Sides getting the staff in place.  The one thing I hope he does is cut Chad Henne.   To me, That says two things.   

One, Injured or not.  Blake will not skate through another year. Cause tells blake,  Ut oh!  Someone else is coming here. 

And Two if Blake does not take this seriously that new qb.  Can replace him. And take his job.  And brings real qb competition. 

And Blake would end up the back up,  Thoughts? 

What would you like done to make a statement?

:blink:

I'll translate for everyone. What TTR tried to say is:

I believe, regardless of who becomes the Jags HC, the first order of business should be to cut Chad Henne (even though this is not the coaches decision). I believe this would be beneficial to the Jags for two reasons:

1. It tells Blake "Uh oh, someone else is coming here!"

2. It brings in real competition and will show Blake he needs to be serious (almost identical to #1 but ok)

Blake might end up the backup.

What statement would you like to see made?

Smile

Quote:I'll translate for everyone. What TTR tried to say is:

I believe, regardless of who becomes the Jags HC, the first order of business should be to cut Chad Henne (even though this is not the coaches decision). I believe this would be beneficial to the Jags for two reasons:

1. It tells Blake "Uh oh, someone else is coming here!"

2. It brings in real competition and will show Blake he needs to be serious (almost identical to #1 but ok)

Blake might end up the backup.

What statement would you like to see made?
True,  However in the interview the new potential, hc.  

Could say.  

Caldwell.  Would you be okay if I was hired to cut chad?  And bring in a new legit qb to challenge blake?

Dave, Sure. 

I can do that for you. 

Break a beer bottle over his head, strip his shirt off and scrawl the word "WIN" across his bare chest with the broken bottle.

Say nothing. Just give a wild-eyed stare to the locker room.
Say what?

Quote:True,  However in the interview the new potential, hc.  

Could say.  

Caldwell.  Would you be okay if I was hired to cut chad?  And bring in a new legit qb to challenge blake?

Dave, Sure. 

I can do that for you. 
I would bet the house that Henne will be gone next year. No reason to keep him anymore since the Jags are bringing in a whole new offense and HC. 
Move them out of the posh lockerroom into a makeshift, basic one with no frills.

When they have a winning record, move them back into the one they earned.

Quote:I would bet the house that Henne will be gone next year. No reason to keep him anymore since the Jags are bringing in a whole new offense and HC. 
Makes sense.  Also,  Just like those who say since changed column writers.  We have lost.  Same can be said about Chad. 

We have had zero winning seasons,  Since chad, was here. 

Chad took exactly ZERO snaps this year...he's not the reason for another losing season.

Although, I agree.  He should not return next year.

Quote:Chad took exactly ZERO snaps this year...he's not the reason for another losing season.

Although, I agree.  He should not return next year.
No he played one play end of tennessee first half. 
Oh yeah...the one where we won 38-17.

Quote:I believe regardless of who it ends up being.  Sides getting the staff in place.  The one thing I hope he does is cut Chad Henne.   To me, That says two things.   

One, Injured or not.  Blake will not skate through another year. Cause tells blake,  Ut oh!  Someone else is coming here. 

And Two if Blake does not take this seriously that new qb.  Can replace him. And take his job.  And brings real qb competition. 

And Blake would end up the back up,  Thoughts? 

What would you like done to make a statement?

https://www.wyzant.com/SAT_writing_tutors.aspx
Honestly, there isn't "one" thing the new HC can come in and do that would make an immediate impact. It's not like getting rid of player A or adding player B is going to be the end all be all here.

The new HC needs to have a good OC who plays to Blakes strengths and a DC who is willing to be flexible with the personnel.

Quote:https://www.wyzant.com/SAT_writing_tutors.aspx
For a message board?  Really?
I'd fire the vending machine guy and remove all Pepsi products until at least 9 wins are achieved...that's the only way to get to these players.

Quote:I'd fire the vending machine guy and remove all Pepsi products until at least 9 wins are achieved...that's the only way to get to these players.
But, What if they like Coke?
Quote:For a message board?  Really?
You don't need perfect english on this board but people need to be able to understand what you are typing. I've seen enough of your posts to understand what you're trying to say even though it honestly makes zero sense.
Quote:You don't need perfect english on this board but people need to be able to understand what you are typing. I've seen enough of your posts to understand what you're trying to say even though it honestly makes zero sense.
All about....Progress.  

See I can type,

7 million,

different ways. 

Ha Ha. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5