Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Welcome back to the Jungle for the Jaguars preseason finale, Jaguars fans!   Smile Our Jaguars host the Atlanta Falcons,  in the battle of 1-2 teams as tonight's matchup and game leads off the first of 16 NFL preseason games being played on Thursday Night.

Many players from both the Jaguars and Falcons are both on the bubble, and have a chance to shine to showcase their talents on the field, as they try to impress their coaching staffs to earn themselves into the 53-man regular season roster, and/or practice squad.

WJXT Channel 4 in Jacksonville is televising tonight's Jaguars Vs. Falcons contest in EverBank Field live on HD, with kickoff at 6:05PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Tonight's game may also be highlighted later on HBO, since the Atlanta Falcons are the featured NFL team in this year's 'Hard Knocks' reality series.

NO injuries, great luck to all the players competing for offensive and defensive positions, and making their opening week rosters, and GO Jaguars!!!    :yes:    B)      :thumbsup:       Smile     ^_^

Jaguars Vs. Falcons NFL Preseason Game Night And Game Center:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/preseason4

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014082800...ab=preview

http://members.Jacksonville.com/sports/football/jaguars

Can we use a running clock and just get it over quickly?

On with the regular season!!
Bortles farewell.. Until week 6
Any tv in Orlando?

In preseason (Stats) the team is 17th overall on Offense,  10th in Passing, but 25th in Rushing and 30th in scoring points.  Our Defense is ranked 12th overall, 11th against the pass (Outstanding improvement even though its only preseason)!

The Falcons 21st ranked Defense, 20th ranked Offense (8th in passing).  Both teams will have primarily their backups in during this game while a few are still hoping to show enough flashes to maybe move up a slot most of the starters are already set by this point.  I expect that the Jaguars will win this one

There is fowl smell in the air
Quote:Welcome back to the Jungle for the Jaguars preseason finale, Jaguars fans!   Our Jaguars host the Atlanta Falcons,  in the battle of 1-2 teams as tonight's matchup and game leads off the first of 16 NFL preseason games being played on Thursday Night.

Many players from both the Jaguars and Falcons are both on the bubble, and have a chance to shine to showcase their talents on the field, as they try to impress their coaching staffs to earn themselves into the 53-man regular season roster, and/or practice squad.

WJXT Channel 4 in Jacksonville is televising tonight's Jaguars Vs. Falcons contest in EverBank Field, with kickoff at 6:05PM, Eastern Standard Time.

NO injuries, great luck to all the players competing for offensive and defensive positions, and making their opening week rosters, and GO Jaguars!!!    :yes:    B)      :thumbsup:       Smile     ^_^

Jaguars Vs. Falcons NFL Preseason Game Night And Game Center:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/preseason4

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014082800...ab=preview

http://members.Jacksonville.com/sports/football/jaguars

You have to love the 2nd link comments in the discuss tab from Falcons fans praising Bortles, but its a team sport its not just one teams QB vs the other determining the outcome of the game.
I'm just trying to get on the final episode of Hard Knocks.

Why is the kickoff at 6 tonight instead of the usual 7-7:30??

Dirty bird cant fly without its wing.
Should see a lot of Blake tonight and hopefully he continues to shine. Hoping to see some improvement in the o-line play especially on the running plays. Hoping Henne looks sharp tonight and produces a TD drive. We have to score TD's the FG's are what have cost us many games. Hopefully we get through the night with no injuries, and get a win.  GO JAGS!!!!

I want to see blake start and play the whole first half. 

Quote:Why is the kickoff at 6 tonight instead of the usual 7-7:30??
I'm delighted! The game will finish at 1:30am instead of 2:30 or 3am for me Big Grin
Quote:Only if you have brighthouse or a digital antennae.  If you've got DirecTV then you're SOL.
Really? What channel? I can't find it in my guide
Quote:Why is the kickoff at 6 tonight instead of the usual 7-7:30??
Because the NFL hates us and is out to get us.
Quote:Really? What channel? I can't find it in my guide
From their FB page.  

The Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Altanta Falcons tonight from EverBank Field! You can watch the game LIVE on WKMG Local 6 Digital 6.2

<span style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;">Catch the game on Bright House Cable 463, Comcast Cable 220, Centurylink 7 or over the air on 6.2

Local 6 is the official station in Orlando for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Go Jags!!</span>

Channel 6 sucks, but I'll be at The Bank anyway.

The game will be live in these markets. If you don't live in these markets you'll have to wait until NFLN replays the game.

Randy Waters, & Dave Archer on the call...

Falcons TV Partners for this game are...

WUPA (CW/69 - Atlanta)

WABM (My/68 - Birmingham)

WFXG (FOX/54 - Augusta GA)

WGXA (FOX/24 - Macon)

WXTX (FOX/54 - Columbus GA)

WTGS (FOX/28 - Savannah)

WSST (51 - Cordele GA) 

Sam Kouvaris Wallbash, & Mark Brunell on the call...

Jaguars TV Partners for this game are...

WJXT (4 - Jacksonville)

WKMG (Live Well 6.2 - Orlando)

WCTV (My/6.2 - Tallahassee)

WECP (CBS/18 - Panama City)

WNBW (NBC/9 - Gainesville)

WSAV (NBC/3 - Savannah GA)

WSWG (My/44.2 - Albany GA)

WTVY (My/4.2 - Dothan AL)

WMMP (My/36 - Charleston SC)

WKMG told me on twitter that CBSSports decides what they show, so they cant be to blame.  Either way its ridiculous that Im stuck with Orlando tv, yet live 1.5 hours away from there.  Give me WJXT

Quote:I'm delighted! The game will finish at 1:30am instead of 2:30 or 3am for me Big Grin
Ditto even though I already switched my shift to make it in on time Smile
Thank God it is on TV in Gainesville! I can't wait to see Blake Bortes and all of our new wide receivers expected to keep their jobs next week. How long will the starters play tonight?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21