Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley on the hot seat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
per USA today. http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/27/6...at-jaguars

thought you guys could use a laugh too. :woot: :teehee: :yes:

LOL!!!

Sometimes, it is too easy to see who is not paying attention.

LOLWUT.... :teehee: :teehee: Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Wow.... This just proves the point that sports analogy has become lazy and ignorant to a tenth degree. For someone to report this means they pay no attention to the Jags and are too lazy to research what they "want" to say before saying it. The 3 headed monster (Mr. Khan, Mr. Caldwell, and Coach Bradley) is probably the trio with the most up-side and possible lasting longevity out of any team. These people are so stupid. How they get hired into such large companies is beyond me........... 

GO JAGS!!

tool.

Lorenzo Reyes has not a clue.  Wow..

There isn't a face palm big enough. 

Wow. Embarrassing for them.

Same old song and dance.  Wow.  Surprised there's no tarps/London/L.A. mention.  Maybe that would have taken too much research?
Quote:per USA today. http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/27/6...at-jaguars

thought you guys could use a laugh too. :woot: :teehee: :yes:
Confusedweat:
How do these people have jobs?
i like how usa today also has this on bradley as well... reyes didnt even read the info his own site puts out there.... 

http://q.usatoday.com/2013/12/06/gus-bra...h-of-year/

Now I don't believe that Bradley is on the hot seat...

but just for devils advocates sake....

If Bradley finishes 3-13 or 4-12 again....wouldn't he be in danger of being replaced?

Quote:tool.
Not even close, he thinks he is a Pezzonovante.

What a schmuck.

HeadSlap
Quote:Now I don't believe that Bradley is on the hot seat...

If Bradley finishes 3-13 or 4-12 again....wouldn't he be in danger of being replaced?

Only if he heads to the local fast food drive through naked.

doubt it..... id say two more of those seasons might beg the question.... but there is to much going on that will change next year.... the "henne starting for a year" thing bought them at least a year no matter the record IMO.... if we go 2-14 with henne at the helm, people will be b hurt we didnt start bortles but i doubt they will be calling for the coaches job.
Quote:Only if he heads to the local fast food drive through naked.
i think his job is safe even if he manages to pull that off lol.

I don't think so. And the only reason I say that is because they came in with a plan and they know this is a process and will take some time. I think that if that happens in year 3, then it's possible. But not this year.

GO JAGS!!
Epic fail...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6