Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ace Sanders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Someone else said Ace Sanders is suspended indefinitely. The last thing I knew about him, he was our starting slot receiver. What's up with him?

Hes suspended for the first 4 regular season games.

Hes eligible to play final preseason game.
my goodness

You serious Clark?

[Image: 16772i0jpg.gif]

Quote:Someone else said Ace Sanders is suspended indefinitely. The last thing I knew about him, he was our starting slot receiver. What's up with him?
I thought it was only 4 games per the agreement with the players union on number of fail tests?
Someone else said we drafted this QB, Blake Bortles.  Does anyone have any information on him?  Google appears to be broken. 

I heard Ross Tucker say this morning that Blake Bortles is quote Legit unquote,

and he stated is better than Vikings backup QB Teddy Bridgewater.

Quote:You serious Clark?

[Image: 16772i0jpg.gif]

Her name is JaguarsWoman, not Clark!
Ace, like that Jags beat reporter said 3 months ago.... is on the bubble. 

Quote:Ace, like that Jags beat reporter said 3 months ago.... is on the bubble. 
There was some bubbling going on in his bong water.
Quote:Someone else said we drafted this QB, Blake Bortles.  Does anyone have any information on him?  Google appears to be broken. 
This made me laugh today! lol Thank you, I needed it!

GO JAGS!!
Ace will see punt return duty tonight (as will Tandon Doss) and he will be eligible to return in week 5.  He is not guaranteed a spot, but Bradley/Fisch have expressed an intended role for him.  Doss, Hurns and the rookie receivers could make it a tough decision for the staff. 

Basically, Sanders needs a couple of good returns and a catch or two tonight to solidify his job in October. 

Quote:I thought it was only 4 games per the agreement with the players union on number of fail tests?

I had no idea what the suspension was for. Apparenly someone got 14 and 18 mixed up.

Quote:Ace, like that Jags beat reporter said 3 months ago.... is on the bubble. 

If nobody inside the organization said he is on the bubble, don't believe him. Reporters can say anything they want. How did a reporter get such information?
Quote:Ace will see punt return duty tonight (as will Tandon Doss) and he will be eligible to return in week 5.  He is not guaranteed a spot, but Bradley/Fisch have expressed an intended role for him.  Doss, Hurns and the rookie receivers could make it a tough decision for the staff. 

Basically, Sanders needs a couple of good returns and a catch or two tonight to solidify his job in October. 

So we don't want him in the slot anymore? I was looking forward to that after seeing how well he played last year.

Maybe Ace is expendable because he was drafted in the fourth round.
Quote:So we don't want him in the slot anymore? I was looking forward to that after seeing how well he played last year.

Maybe Ace is expendable because he was drafted in the fourth round.
I think they like him in the slot still, but he'll have competition to beat in order to be "the guy" at the position. May or may not happen.   

If he can show something in the return game, I think he'll end up being the PR guy and a rotational receiver since Fisch likes his shiftiness and gadget play potential.  
Great thread

Quote:I think they like him in the slot still, but he'll have competition to beat in order to be "the guy" at the position. May or may not happen.   

If he can show something in the return game, I think he'll end up being the PR guy and a rotational receiver since Fisch likes his shiftiness and gadget play potential.  

That would be good if we have a better slot guy. Would that be Allen Hurns or a draft pick?
Quote:Ace will see punt return duty tonight (as will Tandon Doss) and he will be eligible to return in week 5.  He is not guaranteed a spot, but Bradley/Fisch have expressed an intended role for him.  Doss, Hurns and the rookie receivers could make it a tough decision for the staff. 

Awesome!  Where is he going to be returning punts tonight?  I want to watch!
Quote:I think they like him in the slot still, but he'll have competition to beat in order to be "the guy" at the position. May or may not happen.   

I don't see the point in keeping Sanders AND Doss on the roster.  I would suspect that when the dust settles on this roster, one of them won't be around.
Quote:Awesome!  Where is he going to be returning punts tonight?  I want to watch!

Down at the old Sir Goony's on Blanding
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10