Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Bowanko our Starting Center?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Linder Is A Lock At RG It Seems. And Brewster Is As Good As Gone. Jacques Didn't Do Much To Me But What Do You Guys Think?
Definitely could happen. Wouldn't shock me. 

Why not, couldn't be any worse. Looked good against backups.

It would be ugly at first, but I think short term loss would be worth the long term gain.

Think Meester during his rookie year. Same situation.

Quote:It would be ugly at first, but I think short term loss would be worth the long term gain.

Not really.

Meester played Guard his rookie year.
Very true Dakota..I think Brewster has played his way off the team

Bowank...NO

Quote:It would be ugly at first, but I think short term loss would be worth the long term gain.

I can't remember that far back...

I kid I kid.
Brewster is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop 

I like Bowanko. Seems to fit our style
I want to see

Joeckel-Beadles-Bowanko-Linder-Pasztor
I hope so, but I think McClendon gets the job and Bowanko backs him up. Brewster's cut.
If Bowanko wins the starting job,and becomes a quality center,then huge props to Dave for finding him in the 6th rd of the draft

Why not? He's not any worse than either Brewster or McClendon, and the upside is certainly higher. 

Quote:Why not? He's not any worse than either Brewster or McClendon, and the upside is certainly higher.

Ain't that the truth.
Quote:Why not? He's not any worse than either Brewster or McClendon, and the upside is certainly higher.
Definitely What I'm Thinking
Some time this year, yes.
I'm not crazy about the idea of starting a rookie QB behind 2 rookie interior OL.
Bowanko should sit and watch Brewster, why risk his development...

Might be.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5