Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gratz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Didn't he look straight out of Seattle last night?

Best corner in the league? All time?

He not a starting caliber CB according to some...
Man, I really thought the narrative would be, "Gratz sucks, two straight penalties" I missed the first question but caught the one Gratz sequence. Good to hear. Any further assessment?
First Gratz is prob my favorite player but all biasness aside homie was on point last night. The hate he get from some I don't get. He's only going into his second yr and when he was healthy played pretty good as a rook. He has good coverage skills and not afraid to tackle and hes a sure tackler at that.
He wraps up well
Well, I was definitely critical of the FO for choosing Gratz over Worford, but surely I have no clue as to what I'm talking about though.
Two questionable Pass interference calls! He will be a known DB around the NFL! I'm loving this D so far. if we had Poz and Dakota last night we would have been really legit!

Made some great tackles last night. 
I love it when homies are on point.

Seems like a very nice pick in the 3rd round last year.

I don't know if he'll ever be a pro bowler, but he'll certainly be a solid corner for years to come.

Quote:I don't know if he'll ever be a pro bowler, but he'll certainly be a solid corner for years to come.

That's all we really need out of him, really.

I think he'll look great next year opposite Colvin, whom I think will be a pro bowler down the road.
I really want to re-watch before commenting extensively on Gratz, but I've been a fan since week 12 or 13 last year.  I thought his flashes back then were really good signs.  He's definitely got that competitive spirit this regime is all about. 

"How?"..."How? How?"... "How?"
HOW?! HOW?!?!!?

Quote:"How?"..."How? How?"... "How?"
lol you beat me to it. 
Quote:"How?"..."How? How?"... "How?"
You mean re-watching?  

NFL preseason live package.  But - since its an ESPN licensed game - it won't be available to re-watch until tonight after 8pm.  I'll post some gifs tomorrow. 
Quote:You mean re-watching?  

NFL preseason live package.  But - since its an ESPN licensed game - it won't be available to re-watch until tonight after 8pm.  I'll post some gifs tomorrow. 

That was Gratz's reaction to the PI call. "How!? How!? ...How!?"
Quote:That was Gratz's reaction to the PI call. "How!? How!? ...How!?"
Ahhhhhhh, right. I remember that now.  :thumbsup:
He played really well. Those penalties weren't till after Jeffrey and Marshall were off the field.

So he was playing his best against their best.
Pages: 1 2 3