Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hey Justin Blackmon....did you watch Bortles last night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thats what you have to look forward to!! 

Now get yourself better and focused and back in Jacksonville and commence having fun and winning with a QB that will undoubtably make your job easier!!! :yes: :yes: 

Blackmon has a job?

I have no confidence in Blackmon ever playing another down for the Jaguars...not one ounce.  He's done here, unfortunately.  He would have been nice to have here to grow with Bortles.   Wallbash

I don't care what you naysayers think. I'm going to hold out hope that he will return by 2015 at the latest and will resume playing at a very high level. 

Now he's got something to come back to. 
Who?  I think he meant "Hey Shorts, Robinson, and Sanders did yall watch Blake Bortles last night?" 

"Thats what you have to look forward to!!"

Quote:Thats what you have to look forward to!! 

Now get yourself better and focused and back in Jacksonville and commence having fun and winning with a QB that will undoubtably make your job easier!!! :yes: :yes:
You should post this message somewhere he might actually read it.

Try here:

http://boards.cannabis.com
stay classy, people!....

smh

Quote:stay classy, people!....

smh
What?  I really think he's got a better chance of reading your encouraging post at that forum?  :teehee:

Jeez  -  Can you imagine a 5 WR set that included Blackmon, Robinson, Lee, Shorts, Hurns/Sanders ?   Such a shame....

Damnit, JB!!!  Get it together!
I hope he watched, but I doubt he did and I think he's too ashamed to ever come back to the league. How do you just come back after messing up FOUR times and saying sorry again?

Quote:What?  I really think he's got a better chance of reading your encouraging post at that forum?  :teehee:

Jeez  -  Can you imagine a 5 WR set that included Blackmon, Robinson, Lee, Shorts, Hurns/Sanders ?   Such a shame....

Damnit, JB!!!  Get it together!

All we would need is the trio of Blackmon/ Lee/ Robinson....everything else would be gravy. 

Add a REAL pass catching weapon at TE, instead of a giraffe with briefcase hands, and we'd be unstoppable on offense. 
Quote:I hope he watched, but I doubt he did and I think he's too ashamed to ever come back to the league. How do you just come back after messing up FOUR times and saying sorry again?

I dunno ask Josh Gordon...

He's messed up plenty so far, but is soon to get off the hook. 
I'm sure he was watching......chances he remembered watching? Slim to none.

Quote:I'm sure he was watching......chances he remembered watching? Slim to none.

get bent
Quote:All we would need is the trio of Blackmon/ Lee/ Robinson....everything else would be gravy. 

Add a REAL pass catching weapon at TE, instead of a giraffe with briefcase hands, and we'd be unstoppable on offense. 
LOL.  The agenda train keeps chuggin down the tracks. 
Quote:get bent

Drunkman fanboy
Quote:I don't care what you naysayers think. I'm going to hold out hope that he will return by 2015 at the latest and will resume playing at a very high level. 

Now he's got something to come back to. 

Go ahead and be hopeful all you want, I'm not stopping you but I think expecting him to play another down for the Jaguars (or anyone for that matter) is ridiculous.  The kid needs to get help and so far it doesn't appear he's doing that.  I wish Justin Blackmon the best in whatever he does in the future but I don't see him being a Jaguar ever again. Call me whatever you want, I'm just being honest and calling it how I see it.  He hasn't shown me anything that says "Yep, he'll get it straight and be back at a high level!" the guy can't stay clean.  It happens and if that's how he wants to live his life then so be it.
I would love to have him back, but he's done. 

Quote:get bent

Lol you're taking this wayyyy too personal
Quote:I would love to have him back, but he's done. 

Nah, you don't know that
What a waste(d) of a talent....it's a shame.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7