Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Behold, The 12 Laziest Breakups Of All Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Behold, The 12 Laziest Breakups Of All Time

If the internet has taught us anything, it's that people will do almost anything to avoid an awkward face-to-face breakup.

Below, 12 of the laziest breakups we've ever had the displeasure to see. Read 'em and weep.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02...ostpopular

I couldn't see a lot of them because work blocks the sites, but the pizza idea is sort of nice.  You can stay at home, be miserable, and enjoy a tasty pizza to help you get over her.

The one with the pizza was considerate if nothing else.

I'm gonna pass on some good advice.. Google Numbers..

I have a total of 5 Google Numbers and each woman gets a different number.. When it's splitsville, delete the Google Number she has for you and get a new one.. Makes things a lot easier..
The girl in the transformation tuesday breakup is kinda hawt

Quote:The girl in the transformation tuesday breakup is kinda hawt

she's like 14 man............
Quote:she's like 14 man............

Nah, she's older than that. 

Maybe 17 like the WInger song...
Be a man!

Call her, cry, make her feel bad and done.

Quote:Nah, she's older than that. 

Maybe 17 like the WInger song...

still little creepy man not gonna lie
Quote:still little creepy man not gonna lie

lol @ "creepy"

Creepy today is overused like "whatever" was in the 90's. 
Quote:lol @ "creepy"

Creepy today is overused like "whatever" was in the 90's.

Whatever...it was still creepy!!
you're creepy

besides....if she's old enough to drink and boink which I am sure she's doing....well, then she's old enough to be looked at as hawt or nawt. 

Ya'll act like creepy is bad or something.. Creepy can be fun with a great imagination Wink

Quote:I'm gonna pass on some good advice.. Google Numbers..

I have a total of 5 Google Numbers and each woman gets a different number.. When it's splitsville, delete the Google Number she has for you and get a new one.. Makes things a lot easier..

Ahhhhhhhh Google Voice. You beautiful invention.
Quote:Ahhhhhhhh Google Voice. You beautiful invention.

Amen duder.. Big Grin
My beard makes me look scary... I had someone break up with me over text.. Lost all respect got her after that.. Not that it mattered at that point.
Quote:My beard makes me look scary... I had someone break up with me over text.. Lost all respect got her after that.. Not that it mattered at that point.

More advice.. Best way to get over 1 chick is to get with another ASAP.. It really works..
Quote:More advice.. Best way to get over 1 chick is to get with another ASAP.. It really works..
meh I'm over it and I kinda did and it kinda worked .
Quote:My beard makes me look scary... I had someone break up with me over text.. Lost all respect got her after that.. Not that it mattered at that point.

Scary?

Women like danger.
Quote:meh I'm over it and I kinda did and it kinda worked .

You don't stop at just one, homie.. Think of Pringles.. Once you pop, you just don't stop.
Pages: 1 2 3