Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dodge reveals more secrets of the 'Hellcat' engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is one NASTY Engine

Dodge reveals more secrets of the 'Hellcat' engine

We got our first look at the<span> </span>2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat<span> a week ago but now Dodge has dropped a few more details and photos for what’s shaping up to be the brand’s most potent muscle car in its entire history. No, we still don’t know how much power and torque will be offered—Dodge is only promising “more than” 600 horsepower—but we do have plenty of other details.</span>

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/05/2...p=features

Quote:Its cast-iron block
Oh, for goodness sake.

"The fuel system keeps pace with an in-tank pump that accommodates variable pressures, half-inch fuel lines and eight high-flow injectors that can drain the car’s 18.5-gallon fuel tank in just 13 minutes when the engine is running at full power."

Yikes..

Betcha that has one hell of a 1/4 mile time...........

Quote:Betcha that has one hell of a 1/4 mile time...........

At $3.50 a gallon, I don't wanna find out.. 
I'll still take a Mustang GT, thank you. 

Quote:Oh, for goodness sake.

Don't you have a bicycle to ride?
Quote:Don't you have a bicycle to ride?
Unicycle, get it right dude.
Quote:Unicycle, get it right dude.

Where does he put the little bell???
Quote:Where does he put the little bell???
He keeps several of those on his jester hat.
Give me an 86 Chevrolet Celebrity with bad brakes and a busted driver side window, and watch me roll, son; and watch me get stopped every 15 minutes, then inevitably searched by overzealous uniformed Chevy-haters! Always trying to keep the Celebrity down; and put me in handcuffs and [BLEEP].
Quote:Give me an 86 Chevrolet Celebrity with bad brakes and a busted driver side window, and watch me roll, son; and watch me get stopped every 15 minutes, then inevitably searched by overzealous uniformed Chevy-haters! Always trying to keep the Celebrity down; and put me in handcuffs and [BAD WORD REMOVED].

I'm partial to the Chevy Citation! :thumbsup:
Quote:Unicycle, get it right dude.

Without a seat.
Quote:Without a seat.

That was a given! :thumbsup:
Quote:That was a given! :thumbsup:

So that's why he always rides over the speed bumps.
Quote:Give me an 86 Chevrolet Celebrity with bad brakes and a busted driver side window, and watch me roll, son; and watch me get stopped every 15 minutes, then inevitably searched by overzealous uniformed Chevy-haters! Always trying to keep the Celebrity down; and put me in handcuffs and [BAD WORD REMOVED].

There's an old Chevrolet Celebrity in my grandmother's garage you may be interested in. I'll take no less than 50k for it :thumbsup:
Quote:There's an old Chevrolet Celebrity in my grandmother's garage you may be interested in. I'll take no less than 50k for it :thumbsup:

A steal!!!
Quote:So that's why he always rides over the speed bumps.

You'd think he'd be in a better mood then!! Wink
Quote:Oh, for goodness sake.
Our 19th century engineering not good enough for ya?

We'll make the next one a pushrod, then.
Quote:I'm partial to the Chevy Citation! :thumbsup:

oh my, what a piece of [BLEEP] car!!! 
Pages: 1 2 3 4