Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dodge reveals more secrets of the 'Hellcat' engine

This is one NASTY Engine

Dodge reveals more secrets of the 'Hellcat' engine

We got our first look at the<span> </span>2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat<span> a week ago but now Dodge has dropped a few more details and photos for what’s shaping up to be the brand’s most potent muscle car in its entire history. No, we still don’t know how much power and torque will be offered—Dodge is only promising “more than” 600 horsepower—but we do have plenty of other details.</span>

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/05/2...p=features

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Its cast-iron block
Oh, for goodness sake.

"The fuel system keeps pace with an in-tank pump that accommodates variable pressures, half-inch fuel lines and eight high-flow injectors that can drain the car’s 18.5-gallon fuel tank in just 13 minutes when the engine is running at full power."

Yikes..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Betcha that has one hell of a 1/4 mile time...........

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:Betcha that has one hell of a 1/4 mile time...........

At $3.50 a gallon, I don't wanna find out.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'll still take a Mustang GT, thank you. 

Quote:Oh, for goodness sake.

Don't you have a bicycle to ride?

Quote:Don't you have a bicycle to ride?
Unicycle, get it right dude.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Unicycle, get it right dude.

Where does he put the little bell???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Where does he put the little bell???
He keeps several of those on his jester hat.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Give me an 86 Chevrolet Celebrity with bad brakes and a busted driver side window, and watch me roll, son; and watch me get stopped every 15 minutes, then inevitably searched by overzealous uniformed Chevy-haters! Always trying to keep the Celebrity down; and put me in handcuffs and [BLEEP].
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:Give me an 86 Chevrolet Celebrity with bad brakes and a busted driver side window, and watch me roll, son; and watch me get stopped every 15 minutes, then inevitably searched by overzealous uniformed Chevy-haters! Always trying to keep the Celebrity down; and put me in handcuffs and [BAD WORD REMOVED].

I'm partial to the Chevy Citation! :thumbsup:

Quote:Unicycle, get it right dude.

Without a seat.

Quote:Without a seat.

That was a given! :thumbsup:

Quote:That was a given! :thumbsup:

So that's why he always rides over the speed bumps.

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014, 09:15 PM by roycee.)

Quote:Give me an 86 Chevrolet Celebrity with bad brakes and a busted driver side window, and watch me roll, son; and watch me get stopped every 15 minutes, then inevitably searched by overzealous uniformed Chevy-haters! Always trying to keep the Celebrity down; and put me in handcuffs and [BAD WORD REMOVED].

There's an old Chevrolet Celebrity in my grandmother's garage you may be interested in. I'll take no less than 50k for it :thumbsup:

Quote:There's an old Chevrolet Celebrity in my grandmother's garage you may be interested in. I'll take no less than 50k for it :thumbsup:

A steal!!!

Quote:So that's why he always rides over the speed bumps.

You'd think he'd be in a better mood then!! Wink

Quote:Oh, for goodness sake.
Our 19th century engineering not good enough for ya?

We'll make the next one a pushrod, then.

Quote:I'm partial to the Chevy Citation! :thumbsup:

oh my, what a piece of [BLEEP] car!!!