Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley: "We know Cecil is going to be here"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Said during his presser today, somewhere TMD is yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Another priceless, riveting thread from you filled with insight.

HeadSlap

Hey, if Cecil's here, he's here....I still wouldn't give him a big money, long term deal. He's one concussion away from joining Austin Collie (oh, and Austin Collie was the better WR of the 2 as well) 

You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.

Quote:You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.

Yeah, because what I stated wasn't true, right? 

Get bent, tool. 
We should look to extend his contract sooner rather than later.

If a decent deal can be made - sweet.

If he wants a ridiculous amount of money and the play hasn't warranted it, we need to look to trade him.

Pretty much as simple as that.

austin collie was not the better wr.

How is Austin Collie better than Cecil Shorts? 

Austin Collie is not even close to being better than Shorts
Quote:Hey, if Cecil's here, he's here....I still wouldn't give him a big money, long term deal. He's one concussion away from joining Austin Collie (oh, and Austin Collie was the better WR of the 2 as well)

Uhhhh austin collie couldn't produce with peyton manning

cecil produced with henne and gabbert

but yeah collies better lol
Collie better then shorts!?!? Lol!!!!!! Must be the dead zone talking.....
TMD sometimes I think you are really knowledgable and then you go and say things like that.
Quote:Another priceless, riveting thread from you filled with insight.

HeadSlap
Did you go through FBTs recent post or did you come up with that one on your own. 
Quote:How is Austin Collie better than Cecil Shorts? 

Did you ever watch him play?? 

If it wasn't for those concussions Collie would be a pro bowl receiver in Indy right now. 
Quote:Did you ever watch him play?? 

If it wasn't for those concussions Collie would be a pro bowl receiver in Indy right now. 
That's about as ridiculous as your avatar. 
Quote:TMD sometimes I think you are really knowledgable and then you go and say things like that.

Its ok, the people that are actually ignorant are the ones acting like Shorts is more talented than Collie was. 

Its obvious they never really paid much attention to his play. Collie could get open like nobodys business. I remember the game he got his last concussion in, he was killing it, then bam. it was over. 
Quote:Did you ever watch him play?? 

Yes, I've seen him play. I've seen Shorts play too, and Shorts is better. 
Quote:Yes, I've seen him play. I've seen Shorts play too, and Shorts is better. 

Thats the homer in you talking. 
Quote:Its ok, the people that are actually ignorant are the ones acting like Shorts is more talented than Collie was.

Its obvious they never really paid much attention to his play. Collie could get open like nobodys business. I remember the game he got his last concussion in, he was killing it, then bam. it was over.
I'm not saying he wasent talented but Shorts is the better player.. Perhaps he would have been better than shorts but we will never know. Shorts would have back to back 1,000 yard seasons barring injury so it's hard to say.
Quote:Thats the homer in you talking. 

No, it's not. I've yet to see an argument as to how Collie is better. Collie played with Manning, Shorts played with Gabbert and Henne, and yet Shorts is superior to Collie across the board from a season by season basis. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4