Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is there any reason other than being a Jaguar Ramsey woulnd't win DROY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Can't find one.

Bosa has been better
Quote:Bosa has been better
That's the dumbest thing i've read on this forum all day. Yannick has been better than Bosa lmao
Quote:That's the dumbest thing i've read on this forum all day. Yannick has been better than Bosa [BAD WORD REMOVED]

He hasn't though
He will get some votes, but wont win.
Quote:He hasn't though
Bosa - 7.5 sacks - 1 ff

Yannick - 7 sacks - 4 ff - interception

lol bro
Making plays that people notice too late in the season.

Quote:Bosa - 7.5 sacks - 1 ff

lol bro
Had two more sacks today
Quote:Had two more sacks today
Yannick also had another sack today, besides Jalen has been hands down the best defensive rookie this year Bosa has no case at all.
Quote:Making plays that people notice too late in the season.
Jalen has gotten love all over the media this season, he's been called a serious DROY candidate before he had a single pick by multiple media sources. 
Quote:Bosa - 7.5 sacks - 1 ff

lol bro
Bosa added 2 more sacks today.
Quote:Yannick also had another sack today, besides Jalen has been hands down the best defensive rookie this year Bosa has no case at all.
Bosa 9.5

Ngakoue 7.0
Quote:Yannick also had another sack today, besides Jalen has been hands down the best defensive rookie this year Bosa has no case at all.
To say he has no case is a blatant lie or you dont watch non jaguar football games

Yannick's sack today made 7.

You counted Yannick's stats for today and not Bosa's
Quote:Yannick's sack today made 7.

You counted Yannick's stats for today and not Bosa's
nfl.com has bosa at 7.5 and yannick at 7 why would they update one and not the other?..
Quote:nfl.com has bosa at 7.5 and yannick at 7 why would they update one and not the other?..
Except they don't. I just checked.
Bosa has as many sacks if not more than yannick and has played in 4 less games
I'm sorry but anybody who thinks bosa has been anywhere near as good as Ramsey has at their respective positions is a laughable joke.
Quote:nfl.com has bosa at 7.5 and yannick at 7 why would they update one and not the other?..
Nfl.com has Yannick at 6
It's Bosa's award to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6