Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Bronx, New York,  native Doug Marrone takes over as the Interim Head Coach of out Jaguars as he will lead Jacksonville to only their third regular season win in 2016, as Jacksonville hosts the Tennessee Titans.

Titans have a more talented team this season the Jaguars will be busy against, with second-year QB Marcos Mariota, and running back DeMarco Murray.

Marrone has had head coaching experience in the NFL before, coaching the Buffalo Bills during the 2013 and 2014 NFL seasons, finishing with an overall and combined 15-17 regular season record before current head coach Rex Ryan took over for Buffalo.

Would be appropriate this Christmas weekend, not only the Jaguars will try to win their third game of the season, but would try to win  both  Doug Marrone's first game as Interim Head Coach, and their first home win this season at EverBank Field.

Andrew Catalon, former Jaguars QB Steve Beuerlein, and Steve Tasker are announcing the live TV commentary, for The NFL On CBS, seen regionally, and locally on WJAX CBS Channel 47 in Jacksonville, live on HD.

Sunny skies at 76 degrees, feels like 77 degrees, is the local gamecast inside EverBank Field, for the 1:05PM Easten Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 62% humidity, and very mild southwestern winds at 3 miles per hour.

I would also like to wish everyone here on The Jungle, the Official Jacksonville Jaguars Official Message Board, my thanks for your support thoroughot this season, and wish all you the best of your holidays with your families, friends, and fellow Jaguars fans.

NO injuries, win  one for Coach Marrone, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:    Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/regular16

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.titansonline.com/team/injury-report.html

http://506sports.com/

The tough part is that the best way to beat the Titans is to pick apart their rather pathetic secondary, but I don't know that the Jaguars have the talent in their passing attack to do as much.

So, the only available TEs for this game will be Ben Koyack and Alex Ellis. Meanwhile, DRob is missing the game so Corey Grant will again be the 3rd RB. Maybe the new HC will finally let him get some real reps.

At WR, we won't have Hurns or Benn, but there's an interesting list of remaining WRs on the roster...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">ARob

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Marqise

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Walters

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Greene <--I thought he went on IR, but apparently he's still on the roster and available?

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Shane Wynn

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Tony Washington <--just activated when Chris Reed went on IR

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

Of note, DB Akeem Davis was activated from the PS when Aaron Colvin went on IR. I hadn't previously read this anywhere.

Texans fan. I'm Rooting for the Jags.......Win one for Marrone!!!

At the beginning of the season I had hoped this would be a huge game with lots on the line.......silly me

I'm going to make my entire extended family sit and watch this game. If im going to suffer, they can all suffer with me.
Well, Bloody Marys @ 11:00 anyone?

Got to get tuned up for another bbint implosion....  Rolleyes

Bets on Marrone benching him?

Although I do hope he'll do better and maybe, just maybe we beat the hated tacks.

Doesn't have to be a beat down....just a field goal Thank You very much..

Gus is gone. We're gonna win.
Quote:At the beginning of the season I had hoped this would be a huge game with lots on the line.......silly me

Hell, I like it better this way. At least we were kicked in the teeth back in October. This team would've ruined my xmas if this was a huge game with lots on the line. No doubt in my mind.
I guarantee a win!!
Quote:I guarantee a win!!

Make it happen. We don't want to know how, just make it happen.

Please be good Bortles.

Would love to win this game
Cant wait to see the titans relentlessly blitz bortles and put him into the gabbert fetal position over and over and over
I mean it's Christmas.

We friggin deserve one dammit.
Quote:Texans fan. I'm Rooting for the Jags.......Win one for Marrone!!!
Merry Christmas.

Don't get used to winning the division.

I hate to say this...

But we're coming for u next year.

I feel it
@Lriddickespn QB's coached by #Jaguars staff at Senior Bowl:

'14 - Derek Carr, Jimmy Garoppolo

'16 - Dak Prescott
Quote:Cant wait to see the titans relentlessly blitz bortles and put him into the gabbert fetal position over and over and over

Well Merry Freakin' Christmas to you too.
Quote:@Lriddickespn QB's coached by #Jaguars staff at Senior Bowl:

'14 - Derek Carr, Jimmy Garoppolo

'16 - Dak Prescott

This is unbelievable!
Quote:Cant wait to see the titans relentlessly blitz bortles and put him into the gabbert fetal position over and over and over

Why are you here - other than to be very annoying?