Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags in Pro Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nada. Didn't expect any , but it makes you wonder how a team like the Titans can put 5 in and our team, supposedly " loaded with talent " , puts in none. Raiders, supposedly on the same rebuilding slope as the Jags, placed 7. Even the Browns had 1.
Because we're 2-12 and they are 8-6. It's not that hard.
Telvin is the only guy who has an argument, and 4-3 OLBs don't make the pro bowl. 

Because the pro bowl isn't about talent it's about who had the coolest dance or did something to get talked about by the media.

I'm not saying the jags should have had someone in but when a guy like Melvin Gordon doesn't make it then it's stops being about talent.

Edit: Scratch what I said about Gordon I didn't relize how well McCoy was playing.
Quote:Because we're 2-12 and they are 8-6. It's not that hard.

Even our " top 5 " defense didn't get 1.I said I didn't expect any, you missed the point. Apparently our talent isn't as good as we've been led to believe.
Yeah, when you are 2-12, even if you have a Pro Bowl caliber player, you are going to be overlooked.

Deleted
Quote:Because we're 2-12 and they are 8-6. It's not that hard.

Exactly this. Not to mention a small market. If the Cowboys were 2-12, they would still get more exposure to have a pro bowler than we would.
Pro Bowl is a joke.  They should discontinue the game.  It's a notch below flag football.

These Jaguars players listed below should have made the pro bowl:

Quote:Even our " top 5 " defense didn't get 1.I said I didn't expect any, you missed the point. Apparently our talent isn't as good as we've been led to believe.

Bull [BLEEP].   It's because we're 2-12 and it's a popularity contest based on a fan vote. 
Any word on alternates?

2-12 and our uni's suck
You'll see Ramsey next year.

The Nort man was deserving.
My issue is: Fan voting should carry no weight in an accolade that is considered when discussing a players legacy.

Quote:My issue is: Fan voting should carry no weight in an accolade that is considered when discussing a players legacy.

Totally agree. I think it's why all pro awards have been taken more seriously.

The top 100 for instance while some what skewed is still a better ranking system then the pro bowl.
Quote:The Nort man was deserving.

I agree.  Too bad people look at stats and the bad coverage killed the guy.
Well, the good news is, Pro Bowlers get an all expense paid trip to sunny ORLANDO. Much better than Hawaii.

Jalen Ramsey got snubbed

:yes:

Pages: 1 2 3 4