Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL 2014 Jacksonville Jaguars Regular Season Schedule Discussion Thread!***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, Jaguars fans! Our Jacksonville Jaguars will soon know who and when they will play the NFL opponents for their upcoming 2014 regular season. NFL Network are announcing the weekly order of the Jaguars regular season schedule, along with the other 31 NFL teams. Jaguars also seek to improve from their 4-12 record in 2013, GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Nov 30 New York Giants

Nov 9 Cowboys London, Nov 16 bye week

At some point this season we will face the colts/titans/texans

#boldprediction

Sportsnation tweets "IMPORTANT: We think we have uncovered the Jaguars leaked NFL Schedule for 2014. Check it out:" and it had a picture of weeks 1 through 17 that said LOSS next to each week.

Now I understand that I should ignore this, but what happens if we have a really good season, finish 9-7 and make the playoffs. Shouldnt somebody be held accountable at Sportsnation? They tweet is out to 2 million people. Just not right. 

Quote:Sportsnation tweets "IMPORTANT: We think we have uncovered the Jaguars leaked NFL Schedule for 2014. Check it out:" and it had a picture of weeks 1 through 17 that said LOSS next to each week.

Now I understand that I should ignore this, but what happens if we have a really good season, finish 9-7 and make the playoffs. Shouldnt somebody be held accountable at Sportsnation? They tweet is out to 2 million people. Just not right. 
I also depend upon what Sportsnation says for my happiness......
Quote:At some point this season we will face the colts/titans/texans

#boldprediction

I predict we'll face each of them twice with one being at home and one being away.
Quote:I predict we'll face each of them twice with one being at home and one being away.
You live life on the edge, sir.
I can't wait to check it out. I think a lot of us got overhyped last season and suspected this years success last season. Don't know how schedule will be, yet I'm leaning towards a 8-8 or 9-7 record. The team will improve a lot and follow Gus's orders correctly.

Quote:You live life on the edge, sir.

Thank you, young man.

Wait...another prediction is coming up on my crystal ball.  Amazing!

The Jaguars opponents will be : Dallas...wait...there's more...in London at 1:00PM on November 9th!  The Titans, Colts, Texans, Redskins, Chargers, Eagles, Giants, Brownies, Ravens, Dolphins, Squeelers and Bungles!

You're welcome.
[Image: Fi0rAOc.png]

Quote:[Image: Fi0rAOc.png]

Thanks for posting this BritishJag.
Quote:Thanks for posting this BritishJag.

Well, hope everyone is ready to get super tan!
Seems odd that it's on Jaguars.com before it should be.

No SNF or MNF for the Jags.

its Fernandina beach tourist.

Quote:[Image: Fi0rAOc.png]

I like it.  If the team can start to win and show some excitement there are games there that could be flexed to better time slots (or even prime time) later in the season.  

I like the schedule a lot the way it lays out too.   Only two home games before the middle of October for those that have to sit in the heat.  
Quote:Seems odd that it's on Jaguars.com before it should be.

No SNF or MNF for the Jags.
It ain't there now.
November seems like the toughest part of the schedule.  Looks good overall. If things go well early. I can see the Jags having a couple three plus win streaks here or there.

Quote:It ain't there now.
Too late  :yucky:
I'm gonna go to that steelers game. Perfect date. When do single ticket sales begin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10