Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jimmy Smith or Justin Blackmon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Who would you pick on your team?
Jimmy. All day, every day.

Well Smith wasnt available much his first couple years either.

Ill take Smith in his prime over Blackmon potebtial.
Quote: potebtial.
Huh? :woot:
Jimmy

Is there anyone who wouldnt take jimmy smith?
Well, at least Jimmy got some work done before the bad habits won out.  

Our boy JB started lettin' his demons steer the ship straight out the box. 

Jimmy Smith all the way. Man he was great for the Jags, and to think no one else wanted him.

JB would be lucky to have half the career of JS. It seems he has already matched some of Jimmy's off the field problems, unfortunately.

Quote:Well, at least Jimmy got some work done before the bad habits won out.

Our boy JB started lettin' his demons steer the ship straight out the box.

Steered that ship right into a dui..
Jimmy.. And not even close by a long shot..
Whats up with all the stupid questions today?  I guess there really isn't anything to talk about!

Fun fact:

Jimmy Smith was original drafted by the Cowgirls.

Quote:Fun fact:

Yeah, and they let him go, nobody wanted him and his mom made him send his resume to the new team Jags. lol
Quote:Fun fact:

That draft class by the Cowboys was 2 all time in top draft classes on nfl network.  Just think if they would of kept JImmy.
I'll take the crackhead over the wino every time. Both stories are sad but at least one was able to have a career to hang his hat on before getting in trouble.
Quote:That draft class by the Cowboys was 2 all time in top draft classes on nfl network.  Just think if they would of kept JImmy.

I'm afraid Jimmy would have flamed out much earlier with the Cowboys then he did with the Jags. Just way too many bad influences luring Jimmy down the wrong path for him to fight off in Dallas then in Jax .Plus, it's the Cowboys, they're kind of known for that kind of stuff.
Quote:I'm afraid Jimmy would have flamed out much earlier with the Cowboys then he did with the Jags. Just way too many bad influences luring Jimmy down the wrong path for him to fight off in Dallas then in Jax .Plus, it's the Cowboys, they're kind of known for that kind of stuff.
For all we know Jimmy could of been doing that stuff his best years as a Jag.  Irvin was!
Matt Jones

Ace will have a better career than Blackmon
Quote:For all we know Jimmy could of been doing that stuff his best years as a Jag.  Irvin was!

Yup... it was a different time. I'd bet the testing let him slip through more than once.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5