Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our  2-11 Jacksonville Jaguars will try to end their  eight game regular season losing streak as they are in Houston to play the  7-6, and AFC South leading Texans in the season rematch. Texans won the earlier meeting 24-21 at EverBank Field back on November 13.

Jaguars will also attempt to give the Texans the first divisional loss, and their first season win since winning at Chicago 17-16 back on October 16.

Good thing both teams are playing indoors, because at gametime, mostly cloudy skies at 38 degrees, feels like 29 degrees, is the game forecast outside New Reliant Group/NRG (Energy) Stadium, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 47% humidity, and northern winds at 18 miles per hour.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Texans,and GO JAGUARS!!!!!    Wink  :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/regular15

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://506sports.com/

GO JAGUARS!

Even if it is a really bad game I will keep watching it like a true Jaguars fan and cheer on my favorite NFL team.

24-6 Houston. They've still got a shot at the playoffs. The best the Jags can do is place bets on whether or not they can make things so bad that Gus is fired before the season ends.

Quote:GO JAGUARS!

Even if it is a really bad game I will keep watching it like a true Jaguars fan and cheer on my favorite NFL team.

It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you're a Jags fan.
Ugh. Here we go again fellas.
Ya know, I have plans tomorrow. I could easily move them, but I'm not going to. I just don't care anymore. It's sad, but after a decade of watching this poor team I'm just incredibly apathetic. I haven't not watched a game in a long time. only having 16games is a bitter sweet thing about the NFL. But this year it's just not worth 3 hours of my life. I'll be rooting for us to win though! Go Jags!
Well, here is another opportunity for Gus to beat a team with a winning record.

I wonder if he will be able to do it this time?

Whelp,,,, Go Jags

Well, last week it was a delay of game penalty on a kickoff, the first in 18 years in the NFL. I wonder what strange and unbelievable event will unravel any chance of victory today.
Quote:Well, last week it was a delay of game penalty on a kickoff, the first in 18 years in the NFL. I wonder what strange and unbelievable event will unravel any chance of victory today.

We win?
Quote:We win?

Nope. We're gonna lose.
Remember the movie Little Nicky, where Hitler gets his daily dose of having to pick out a pineapple for Satan to shove up his [BLEEP]?

That's what showing up for Jaguars games in December feels like.

I'm here. Let's get this over with.
Think this might be lowest interest I have had in a game since I became a fan.

Going to be tough for me to buy into a new regime until I actually see us in a playoff game.
I will not squander the fabulous weather forecast today to sit inside and watch another train wreck. 

Offseason is almost here. Thank God..
I just got into town last night. The weather is....depressing....so far. Its a perfect match for game days this year.
Even the AmeliaBot is haf [BLEEP] ing it these days.
Blowout incoming
This will be over at halftime
Quote:Remember the movie Little Nicky, where Hitler gets his daily dose of having to pick out a pineapple for Satan to shove up his [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

That's what showing up for Jaguars games in December feels like.

I'm here. Let's get this over with.
You're a true fan with perseverance.

I salute and applaud you.

I similarly...

Paid directly TV a fortune to watch the jags play every week from my home in so Cal.

After multiple losses...It was tempting to do something more rewarding with my Sunday morning.

But I too will be watching...

And guess what?

I ain't gonna lie...Lol

We do something good?

I'ma be jumping up putting my seat yelling " let's go bby"!!!!!!