Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is anyone else worried about us moving to London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I haven't read much on this topic lately but I keep reading different NFL sites stating there is a good possibility London will get a franchise. A lot of signs point to us moving there. We have had how many games there and we signed up for more the next couple of years. I'm not too thrilled about losing a home game to Dallas this year either.
I'm not worried about it.   There's about a 20% chance in my opinion.  

No
If your worried buy a ticket, if you already have tickets dont worry about it... youve done all you can do to prevent a move
Not really.

No.

Talking heads will talk.
Quote:I haven't read much on this topic lately but I keep reading different NFL sites stating there is a good possibility London will get a franchise. A lot of signs point to us moving there. We have had how many games there and we signed up for more the next couple of years. I'm not too thrilled about losing a home game to Dallas this year either.

"A lot of signs point to us moving there"?

No
Nope.

No.

To many logisitical nightmares. There's a reason every london game is followed by a bye week.
Is it just a requirement that this topic comes up even when no one is talking about the Jags and London right now?  How many times can one subject be beaten to death?  

I don't want any NFL team moving to London (or L.A.), and most definitely not this one...that said, the money people and the goofball that serves those money people (Goodell) seem to really want it to happen, so until the Jaguars establish some consistent success while still located in Jacksonville, I will have a future relocation in the back of my mind and be skeptical of the motives of Goodell and his cronies. 

Quote:I don't want any NFL team moving to London (or L.A.), and most definitely not this one...that said, the money people and the goofball that serves those money people (Goodell) seem to really want it to happen, so until the Jaguars establish some consistent success while still located in Jacksonville, I will have a future relocation in the back of my mind and be skeptical of the motives of Goodell and his cronies. 

Why? What possible good can it do for you to worry, think, ponder, consider, or anything else about this team moving? Nothing, and I mean nothing, you do can change that outcome one way or the other. It's pointless to let it take up space in your head.
I've lost a lot of sleep over this very thing......never.

I wouldn't worry about that

Why in the wide, wide world of sports is this on your mind?

No, No and NO! :no:

Yep. We're currently putting the largest scoreboards in the world inside Everbank and I completely fear we're moving.

If London does get a team I would bet it was from an expansion. Along with LA getting one too. However, I don't see this happening anytime before 2020.
Many signs pointing that we are moving to London? Where? 

Quote:Many signs pointing that we are moving to London? Where?

And we've only played one game over there so far...guess someone's not really been paying that much attention. :no:
Quote:Yep. We're currently putting the largest scoreboards in the world inside Everbank and I completely fear we're moving.

+1 plus from what everybody that went to London this past season have said London isn't even close to being ready to support a nfl team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5