Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Michelle Obama - "Feels like we don't have hope now"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, this woman and her husband are so out of touch with the country they run. Also, Barry trying to stir up one last rift with Russia before he departs. January 20th can't come soon enough.

Quote:Wow, this woman and her husband are so out of touch with the country they run. Also, Barry trying to stir up one last rift with Russia before he departs. January 20th can't come soon enough.

She can go back to not being proud to be an American again now...
Quote:She can go.

Fixed it for ya.
I'll be glad when they're both gone.

MSM headlines on January 20th:

Donald Trump Forces Black Family From Home
lol

Well if Obama represented hope I'm glad we no longer have it.

Quote:MSM headlines on January 20th:

Donald Trump Forces Black Family From Home - Claims it is a white House.

Fixed it for ya.
lol again

I'm so tired of that [BLEEP] woman and her idiot husband
I have no ill will towards either. POTUS is a tough job and Obama did it for 8 years. Yes, there were policies and actions I didn't agree with, but every president has their detractors and questionable actions in office. Every one. While I didn't see eye to eye with the man on an ideological level, I always thought his conduct in office was presidential worthy. He's an intelligent thoughtful man who navigated the waters while steering the ship towards where he thought it should go, as every president is elected to do. Criticism of his policy is fair game. His personal behavior, on the other hand, is beyond reproach.
Quote:I have no ill will towards either. POTUS is a tough job and Obama did it for 8 years. Yes, there were policies and actions I didn't agree with, but every president has their detractors and questionable actions in office. Every one. While I didn't see eye to eye with the man on an ideological level, I always thought his conduct in office was presidential worthy. He's an intelligent thoughtful man who navigated the waters while steering the ship towards where he thought it should go, as every president is elected to do. Criticism of his policy is fair game. His personal behavior, on the other hand, is beyond reproach.

Outright lies to the American people is personal behavior beyond reproach?

IRS scandals, Benghazi, etc...

Sorry, but I can't disagree more.
Quote:I have no ill will towards either. POTUS is a tough job and Obama did it for 8 years. Yes, there were policies and actions I didn't agree with, but every president has their detractors and questionable actions in office. Every one. While I didn't see eye to eye with the man on an ideological level, I always thought his conduct in office was presidential worthy. He's an intelligent thoughtful man who navigated the waters while steering the ship towards where he thought it should go, as every president is elected to do. Criticism of his policy is fair game. His personal behavior, on the other hand, is beyond reproach.

[Image: 132.gif]

Instead of an attempt at uniting the country with her platform, Michelle Obama chooses to say things like this to feed into the rhetoric of her party that is already in disarray after the election. It is ridiculous considering most people are feeling more "hope" at the moment than they have in a very long time. 

Quote:Outright lies to the American people is personal behavior beyond reproach?

IRS scandals, Benghazi, etc...

Sorry, but I can't disagree more.

What administration didn't have its scandals?
Miguel Obama can't be gone soon enough. "She" can fianlly go live in a house not built by slaves.
Can you imagine Laura Bush saying these words on the way out and what the reaction would be?

Quote:What administration didn't have its scandals?

That has nothing to do with what you said. Zero.
Quote:That has nothing to do with what you said. Zero.

It's almost like someone had homebiscuit at gun point when he typed that. 
Sorry guys, but I keep my politics and personal animosities separate. It's okay to disagree with someone ideologically and not hate them. Now Hillary, on the other hand...
Dang ..... I have so many jokes in response to Obama's statement but since I like the Obama's and I voted for HRC, I need to focus on the recount, Trump's properties, and attempting to be miserable for the next 4 years.

.... ok 1 joke in response to "we have no hope" .... I assume she is speaking for the people of Chicago who have had so much hope over the past 8 years.  It's as if the carpet just got pulled out from under them now that the murder rate has only gone up 72% this year and actually had a slight drop in November (77) compared to October (78).

http://abc7chicago.com/news/november-was...y/1632731/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7