Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts Hire Chudzinski as Assistant to Pagano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...-assistant

Are we doomed?   

Will their offense be better?  

Blatant cronyism?

Too many chefs in the kitchen?  

Discuss.....

(as pointed out to me by our resident AFC coaching implications strategist in absentia via PM)
I heard from him as well.

Chud's a smart guy and a pretty good coach. He'll be an asset to Pagano and his staff.
Quote:Chud's a smart guy and a pretty good coach. He'll be an asset to Pagano and his staff.

Unfortunately, this seems to be a good move. He might be able to move Pep away from the silly dink and dunk offense that handcuffs Luck's natural ability to sling it down field. Or it could blow up as a clash of egos, like the Jags had with Koetter, Tice, and the running backs coach all having strong opinions. 

This will set the Jaguars back by at least two decades!

Quote:(as pointed out to me by our resident AFC coaching implications strategist in absentia via PM)
Did he tell us to panic? Cheer?

I don't know what to do anymore.... Blush
It's a good move for Indy, but it's going to be short lived since Chud will get another shot to run an offense.

Ohhhhh noooooo we are dooooooooooomed. Dooooooooooooomed!!!!
Nooooooo he may help the Colts turn into the Browns. We are doomed!

Goodell forced the Browns to fire Chud so he could come to Indy to unite with the Golden Child Poster Boy Andrew Luck. Conspiracy! !!!!!!!!
Quote:Goodell forced the Browns to fire Chud so he could come to Indy to unite with the Golden Child Poster Boy Andrew Luck. Conspiracy! !!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!! Maybe he will break into the top 20 in passer rating and throw only 6 ints in the playoffs
We were doomed last year when they hired Pep Hamilton. Now we're double doomed???

As long as Luck remains triggerhappy, I'm not concerned.
It's time for......BOLD PREDICTIONS, our first contestant Jagwired says, the clots won't win 9 games next year. Chud or no Chud. Boom.

Quote:As long as Luck remains triggerhappy, I'm not concerned.

You do realize he only threw 9 INTs during the regular season, right?

Also, only 1 of his interceptions during the postseason was when the game was within 7 points. All the other times he had to force passes to get the Colts back into the game.
Quote:You do realize he only threw 9 INTs during the regular season, right?

Also, only 1 of his interceptions during the postseason was when the game was within 7 points. All the other times he had to force passes to get the Colts back into the game.
Go cry to yo momma
Quote:Go cry to yo momma

TMD gets banned for stating facts/his opinions, but this clown doesn't for being an obvious troll?

Who runs this forum?

Quote:TMD gets banned for stating facts/his opinions, but this clown doesn't for being an obvious troll?

Who runs this forum?
He kind of has a point..run along now to your good quarterback. We are just chillin here with Gabbs and Henne
Quote:TMD gets banned for stating facts/his opinions, but this clown doesn't for being an obvious troll?

Who runs this forum?
yo mamma?    

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.  Couldn't resist. LOL

(Luck is very good and Chud might help a bit)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7