Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shad shows what EverBank Field Renovations could eventually lead to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Showed this at a luncheon today

[Image: 8DPme4R.jpg]

If it even looks half that awesome I'll be happy 
Looks like a new stadium. It'll probably cost more to build that over the existing structure then it would to build from the ground up.

Is Khan already dropping hints?
Super awesome. The heat can be killer.
Quote:Looks like a new stadium. It'll probably cost more to build that over the existing structure then it would to build from the ground up.

Is Khan already dropping hints?

It looks like sticking a shell over it, but I'm no architect.
Mr. khan has the cash to build Jerry World times two if he so desires. The ongoing upgrades will only buy time. A new stadium will have to be a serious discussion in another ten years or so. He ain't no spring chicken and might not want to wait even that long.

when did we build a dome? looks awesome but all that's not in the plan for this offseason right?

Do palm trees grow in London?

I ****** in my pants. Awesome concept.
Quote:when did we build a dome? looks awesome but all that's not in the plan for this offseason right?
Looks like a partial dome with some sort of reinforced tent/sunroof design for lack of a better term. I think it needs less Everbank and perhaps more 'Stache
I love you Shad Khan.

I think they could get that done sooner than 10 years from now. It looks like they're just adding onto the current infrastructure, adding a partial dome and a shade machine at the top. It's designed by the same company that's doing the scoreboards and that did the locker room designs.

But but but, it could be built in another city!!!!!

All jokes aside that stadium looks awesome.  Can't wait to watch the team playing on that field!!! The future is bright in Jacksonville.

That stadium does look sick, I imagine they could make another Super Bowl bid with that quality of a stadium.

Wow that looks so cool

Quote:Do palm trees grow in London?
I dislike you.

This looks amazing tho. 
Holy smokes!!!! Get it done khan!

Not really, but they do grow in L.A.

Oh, no, I did not go there.

That spells "Jaguars" not "Jaguras"
Quote:Not really, but they do grow in L.A.

Oh, no, I did not go there.
You didn't, but the Rams might

Oh snap. 
Neat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5