Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shad Khan confirms what everyone knew, we'll be drafting a QB (maybe 2) in this years draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jaguars owner Shad Khan confirmed the team plans to draft a quarterback.

Link.
Inc Teddy, Manziel, Garoppolo, or Fales
Source?

Quote:Inc Teddy, Manziel, Garoppolo, or Fales

I assuming DC has Bridgewater, Bortles, and Manziel rated similarly, and will be happy with either of them with the 3rd overall pick.
Quote:Source?

Ryan O.
Yeah....but he didn't say "in the first round"......then again why would he. When playing poker, why show your cards?
Doesn't matter what Shad says. What does Tony Khan say?
Quote:Doesn't matter what Shad says. What does Tony Khan say?

What does the Fox say?
Teddy John Carotles - PTU

As the mock GM closest to the source of this rumor, I offer Ryan O'Howdheno to Detroit for a case of bootleg Canadian booze.

He's tool bigger than a John Deere tractor and twice as green.

Teddy Fales
Way to hurt Gabbert's feelings. Nice going Shad
Quote:Way to hurt Gabbert's feelings. Nice going Shad
http://youtu.be/xWGAdzn5_KU
Quote:Doesn't matter what Shad says. What does Tony Khan say?

I couldn't understand him. It was all in binary.
Quote: 

<div>
Jaguars owner Shad Khan confirmed the team plans to draft a quarterback.

"Everybody knows we're going to draft a quarterback - maybe two," Khan said. The Jaguars hold the No. 3 pick in May's draft and very possibly could get their choice of the group, considering the Texans could take Jadeveon Clowney and the Rams don't appear to be in the market for a signal caller. Chad Henne is a free agent, and Blaine Gabbert's time has likely run up in Jacksonville. Henne could be brought back to help tutor a young quarterback. Central Florida's Blake Bortles, Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater, and Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel are widely viewed as the top three quarterback prospects.

</div>

Did you copy and paste this from another source?   Don't you think you should credit that source by posting a link and putting the entire thing in quotes and saying, "I got this from Rotoworld."?  

Seriously, I hate it when people copy and paste something and act like they wrote it.
Quote:Did you copy and paste this from another source?   Don't you think you should credit that source by posting a link and putting the entire thing in quotes and saying, "I got this from Rotoworld."?  

Seriously, I hate it when people copy and paste something and act like they wrote it.
i seriously don't think he was trying to pawn that off as his.

He is quoting something khan said. No big deal. I would only want a link to back up that shad actually said it.
Quote:Did you copy and paste this from another source?   Don't you think you should credit that source by posting a link and putting the entire thing in quotes and saying, "I got this from Rotoworld."?  

Seriously?

Need citations for our posts now?

I didn't act like I wrote it, I copied and pasted it from rotoworld because sometimes the link doesn't work, good grief.

My link above helps.

Read the comments at NBC Sports...comical

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...f-not-two/

Drafting two quarterbacks sure worked well for the Redskins… Oh wait, it didn’t.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9