Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A&E To Include Phil In All New Episides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pretty much admitted they screwed up. People, many, let them know it too.
I hope Chick Fil A still plans to have the Duck Commander day on Jan 21, because I'm going!

The Martyr, a classic marketing technique used to drum up attention. A&E had no intention of the "suspension" ever keeping the guy off the show, the whole next season is already done filming and he isn't due on set for another 3 or 4 months. It's a great job by their marketing department to stir up all this controversy.

Money rules all.
Quote:The Martyr, a classic marketing technique used to drum up attention. A&E had no intention of the "suspension" ever keeping the guy off the show, the whole next season is already done filming and he isn't due on set for another 3 or 4 months. It's a great job by their marketing department to stir up all this controversy.

certainly possible. 
Quote:Money rules all.

I was on the side supporting Phil, but the above is sad but true. 
I will continue not watching the show, not in protest or anything...just because I've never actually watched the show!! :thumbsup:
Quote:I will continue not watching the show, not in protest or anything...just because I've never actually watched the show!! :thumbsup:

One thing is for sure, there was nothing related to this controversy that compels me to watch the show.
Quote:One thing is for sure, there was nothing related to this controversy that compels me to watch the show.

Me either!! Just confirms I was correct when I thought it wasn't something I'd ever enjoy watching!
Quote:The Martyr, a classic marketing technique used to drum up attention. A&E had no intention of the "suspension" ever keeping the guy off the show, the whole next season is already done filming and he isn't due on set for another 3 or 4 months. It's a great job by their marketing department to stir up all this controversy.
It's a classic win-win situation. If there was no controversy they could claim to support the LGBT community and to take a stand against homophobia. If there is, they get tons of free publicity and get to rake in the cash.
Quote:It's a classic win-win situation. If there was no controversy they could claim to support the LGBT community and to take a stand against homophobia.

I love made up words. 

I guess the people that disagree with me, have TMD-aphobia :yes:
Quote:I hope Chick Fil A still plans to have the Duck Commander day on Jan 21, because I'm going!

Will the patronage be a statement of intolerance?

I'm not sure what the lure is. I eat at CFA as often as I want to eat at CFA, I watch the TV programs I want to watch when I want to watch them. What message are you hoping to send by eating at CFA on Jan. 21st? ... and who is the target of the message?
Quote: 

<div> 

I'm not sure what the lure is. I eat at CFA as often as I want to eat at CFA, I watch the TV programs I want to watch when I want to watch them. What message are you hoping to send by eating at CFA on Jan. 21st? ... and who is the target of the message?

</div>

In support of both Chick Fil A, and Phil, who merely expressed pro views on what they believe, not "hate" anything. 

So, don't try with the "intolerance" angle. People are allowed pro views of one thing without being labeled intolerant. Or should be. 

...and, I really don't need much of an extra motive to go to Chick Fil A.... their food is simply very good. 

Quote: 

<div> 

</div>

Just what I was thinking. In fact I may make SURE I avoid going to CFA that day.
Quote:Just what I was thinking. In fact I may make SURE I avoid going to CFA that day.

ahahahahahhahahha!

As you wish. 

I'll purposely buy 2 meals now on that day, to make up for that. 

Quote:ahahahahahhahahha!

As you wish. 

Now TMD. You know you don't need that extra meal :thumbsup: Now if you were to buy it and give it to a homeless person, then more power to you.
Quote:Now TMD. You know you don't need that extra meal :thumbsup: Now if you were to buy it and give it to a homeless person, then more power to you.

You know what? Thats a great idea! Thanks!
Quote:ahahahahahhahahha!

As you wish. 

Better make that three!! Big Grin
Quote:Better make that three!! Big Grin

aw jeez.....Maybe I'll just invite some of the homeless with me Smile and pay for their meals. 

Quote:aw jeez.....Maybe I'll just invite some of the homeless with me Smile and pay for their meals.

Good luck with that! Be careful...you'll end up with fleas!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8