Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thank You Chad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just wanna thank Chad Henne, for being well, Chad Henne.. Lol.. You reminded us all why you are not the guy! You eliminated the hope, that you might once again start next year! I never got my hopes up watching you try and bring the team back, because i already knew that you just couldnt do it.. This loss also will secure im my opinion a pretty decent spot in the draft, to hopefully get your replacement.. Once again thank you Chad! Smile
I especially love the part where he blamed the refs for the last interception. Hopefully after these next two games, we will never have to suffer through another Chad Henne start.

Watching the Cowboys game i seen a lot of Chad in Romo!! Poor Dallas!
Quote:Watching the Cowboys game i seen a lot of Chad in Romo!! Poor Dallas!

Only difference is room seems to keep his job year after year.
Quote:Only difference is room seems to keep his job year after year.

That's because his peaks are higher than Hennes...but they both have the ability to throw you out of a game quick.
Quote:That's because his peaks are higher than Hennes...but they both have the ability to throw you out of a game quick.
Lol very much true!
It was nice of Chad to blow a game so we'll get a better pick.  He's helping us out.

I knew we were gonna lose after I realized that the cheerleaders put their jackets on.  Cheerleader professionalism is real folks.  It wasn't even in the 50's, and yet they still doomed us by covering up with their jackets.  

Quote:I knew we were gonna lose after I realized that the cheerleaders put their jackets on.  Cheerleader professionalism is real folks.  It wasn't even in the 50's, and yet they still doomed us by covering up with their jackets.  

I didn't know you were Greg Easterbrook. :wacko:
Quote:I especially love the part where he blamed the refs for the last interception. Hopefully after these next two games, we will never have to suffer through another Chad Henne start.

I'd rather just stop suffering through them now.

Put someone else in, cut Henne today.
I'm thankful for Chad, without him we might have had to watch Blaine. 

Quote:I'm thankful for Chad, without him we might have had to watch Blaine. 
Naw Blaine would not have been that bad today. I mena the Int was bad, but with time running on the clock and no reciever open he runs for 2 yads and waste 20 seconds of clock time instead of just throwing it into the bench?!? i mean come on that has to be one of the stupidest things i have ever seen him do(well maybe 4th down throwing out of bounds). Even gabbert willt hrow it away when being chased by ghosts.
Quote:I didn't know you were Greg Easterbrook. :wacko:

Honestly, it's one of the few things of his that I actually follow lol.  As a whole, I think he's an idiot, especially about the Jags.  But I pretty much think that of almost everybody on ESPN or any other major outlet when they talk about the Jags.

This team would be 0-16 with Gabbert, so I guess I'm fine with it.

I find it amusing that so many think it will be an automatic upgrade with a QB who has never played a down in the NFL.

Then it will be someone else's fault. 

I can foresee Henne starting game 1 next season while Wonderboy tries to figure out what's going on.
Thank you Chad for not going the checkdown route on every single pass play.   To be honest, watching this offense over the past 4 weeks has been very refreshing.   I know we still make mistakes but at least we look like an NFL offense.

Quote:I find it amusing that so many think it will be an automatic upgrade with a QB who has never played a down in the NFL.

Then it will be someone else's fault. 

I can foresee Henne starting game 1 next season while Wonderboy tries to figure out what's going on.

Let's see, worst QB starting for any NFL team, or going with an unknown quantity.

It won't be a worse performance by anyone else. Any good prospect can come in and throw slants and screens.
Quote:Let's see, worst QB starting for any NFL team, or going with an unknown quantity.

It won't be a worse performance by anyone else. Any good prospect can come in and throw slants and screens.

Yeah, I agree. Henne has been a dismal failure, what with all the Pro Bowlers he's had all around him.

I'm sure WonderBoy will have this offense in the top 10 in a game or two. Especially if he's wise enough to come on here and benefit from all the Offensive Coordinators and Quarterback coaches that offer their advice every day.
Quote:Yeah, I agree. Henne has been a dismal failure, what with all the Pro Bowlers he's had all around him.

I'm sure WonderBoy will have this offense in the top 10 in a game or two. Especially if he's wise enough to come on here and benefit from all the Offensive Coordinators and Quarterback coaches that offer their advice every day.

Really? We're going to the "the team is terrible, therefore the QB is good" argument?

If that's really your stance why would you have Henne in since there would be no reason to have ever even pulled Gabbert.

An elite prospect QB would win 8 games or more on this very roster.

I don't know if there's an elite prospect available but I know that Henne is a joke and isn't helping this team over the hump.
Quote:Really? We're going to the "the team is terrible, therefore the QB is good" argument?

If that's really your stance why would you have Henne in since there would be no reason to have ever even pulled Gabbert.

An elite prospect QB would win 8 games or more on this very roster.

I don't know if there's an elite prospect available but I know that Henne is a joke and isn't helping this team over the hump.

Do you use a Magic 8 Ball, or some other method?

Well, I hope WonderBoy has your number. I know Blaine Gabbert does.
Pages: 1 2 3