Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Improvement. It's real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
3-1 since bye. Rookies are making big plays. Running game stepping up along with Henne. Good to see
Yes, regardless of competition.  We are playing better and I really liked the offensive play calling today.  Also, starting to make big plays and get turnovers which is important.

No. The only way you improve is by getting that one college player.

You know, the only one that's worth a damn.
Ace made a ton of plays. Must have had close to 100 yards.

Cyp made a couple nice run stuffs too.

Suck it tankers.

It's great to see the rooks improving game to game. Getting the run game going has helped the offence.

Can't worry about Bridgewater, there will be other players and I totally trust Gus with drafting
Ace sucks.

- TMD

Quote:It's great to see the rooks improving game to game. Getting the run game going has helped the offence.

Can't worry about Bridgewater, there will be other players and I totally trust Gus with drafting
This.

Our rookies make me so excited.
Lots and lots of work to do by the rookies - but man, they are really showing some nice flashes of talent.  

(also  ...... don't look now, but Marks may be earning himself a nice contract in the offseason. What a great FA signing.) 

3 wins in a row on the road, now we have 3 home games in a row, uh oh

Quote:Ace sucks.

- TMD

Frail midget.
Quote:Suck it tankers.

I laughed out loud for real at this
Quote:3 wins in a row on the road, now we have 3 home games in a row, uh oh
Good point because we are a horrible home team
And Toddman is looking great out there as well.  GM is not all about draft picks.  

If we win a few more, Gus should be coach of the year.   Because they said we were the worst team of all time, and he took the worst team of all time and turned them around and now we've won 3 out of our last 4 games.   Win a few more, and I say Gus should be NFL Coach of the Year.  

No one can deny it they're playing much better right now. It's good to see progress that's what this franchise needs from top to bottom to find some success.

Speaking of tankers, where on Earth is TMD?

Quote:3 wins in a row on the road, now we have 3 home games in a row, uh oh
[Image: 83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae19...192b2e.jpg]
Quote:[Image: 83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae19...192b2e.jpg]
I always thought you were supposed to play hard at home as a young team? Well hopefully we will!

Guys I'm happy with the improvement too, but our D simply has to stop giving up so many big plays and points. Already we've allowed two 90+ yard TD's in the span of 3 weeks, and 12 games into the season we have allowed over 352 points on defense alone. There are a lot of good things happening right now, but an equal amount of bad things too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4