Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was just wondering, who on here has pets? 

I have 2 dogs. They are male, yellow lab mix pups and they just turned 13 months old. I named them Fox and Dakota. I've had dogs all my life, but these two are the most destructive animals I've ever had. They've dug so many holes in the back yard that it looks like land mines have gone off, even though they spend the vast majority of time in the house. They kept digging holes under the fence and they ran away twice, so I had to put up electric fence around the bottom. At least now, they stay in the yard. I love them, but these dogs are gonna be the death of me.

I saw a picture of this dog and he's almost a dead ringer for my dog, Dakota. He even has the same white markings on his toes and chest.

[Image: f5957fe55099bc17211b9f7a1ca4d83e.jpg]

1 miniature Schnauzer.

And a 12 year old male human.

Cats, a dog and a girlfriend. 2 of those 3 I'd take bullets for..

Girlfriends can be replaced.
I have four cats and a love bird.
One dog which is an "American". Mutt that we rescued and an absolutely wonderful girl. She is like 7 1/2 years old now. Closest resemblance I have found as far as looks are to a Australian Kelpie. This is not her but almost identicle in the head and face area.

[Image: c5dd06e4ba59a7ffbc0383abc6d85e9b.jpg]

Quote:One dog which is an "American". Mutt that we rescued and an absolutely wonderful girl. She is like 7 1/2 years old now. Closest resemblance I have found as far as looks are to a Australian Kelpie. This is not her but almost identicle in the head and face area.
[Image: c5dd06e4ba59a7ffbc0383abc6d85e9b.jpg]

She's a very pretty dog!!
As part of our rental agreement, my wife and I aren't allowed pets.

This really sucks because we are huge dog lovers!

Perhaps when we next move... which shold hopefully be sooner rather than later if our plans to extend our family run smoothly!

I've got an abused dahtsun.  He has seperation issues and hates everyone but my girlfriend and I.

I'm down to one dog and one cat right now, a miniature pincer and a Bengal.  I don't have any decent pictures of them at the moment.  The dog is named Brandi and the cat is named Jalen.
Unfortunately I have no pets now, but a future cat adoption is imminent. I will try to start looking for a kitty next week. If not then it will happen next month.

2 dogs (Min-Pin & shitzu) and a cat who's basically an outside "critter-killer". The cat hardly ever likes staying in the house. He's a roamer.

Had a big German Shepard for years, but time finally caught up with him.

I miss having a big dog, but our little ones are terrific too.
We have 3 dogs. A Pomeranian, a Daschund, and a Pit Bull. The pit is the nicest of the 3 lol

We also have a damn ferret that my wife NEEDED to have...
Quote:I'm down to one dog and one cat right now, a miniature pincer and a Bengal. I don't have any decent pictures of them at the moment. The dog is named Brandi and the cat is named Jalen.

Jalen... Ramsey?
Quote:I was just wondering, who on here has pets? 

I have 2 dogs. They are male, yellow lab mix pups and they just turned 13 months old. I named them Fox and Dakota. I've had dogs all my life, but these two are the most destructive animals I've ever had. They've dug so many holes in the back yard that it looks like land mines have gone off, even though they spend the vast majority of time in the house. They kept digging holes under the fence and they ran away twice, so I had to put up electric fence around the bottom. At least now, they stay in the yard. I love them, but these dogs are gonna be the death of me.

I saw a picture of this dog and he's almost a dead ringer for my dog, Dakota. He even has the same white markings on his toes and chest.

[Image: f5957fe55099bc17211b9f7a1ca4d83e.jpg]

Thank you, thank you - for reminding me. My dog (Chesapeake Bay Retriever) died 13 months ago and I haven't reached the point of getting another. I love dogs - a lot. But I try to remember all the destruction they can do, to say nothing about peeing on the carpet, chewing every shoe me or my wife own, and jumping on visitors to our house, etc.

Sure, they eventually get trained, sort of, but it can be a real test of wills. And I hate having to board them when we go out of town.

I'm going to keep your post as a reminder when I get to a point of weakness. Just don't get me near any retriever puppies!
1 Bernese Mountain Dog

1 Italian Mastiff

... and the wife has a Cocker Spaniel 
Quote:1 Bernese Mountain Dog

1 Italian Mastiff

... and the wife has a Cocker Spaniel 

My dogs are big. Your dogs are giant. I love mastiffs. So much drool!
Quote:My dogs are big. Your dogs are giant. I love mastiffs. So much drool!

Worlds worst poem... :yes:
Quote:Jalen... Ramsey?

I was thinking the same thing, but it does not look like his cat is a kitten in that post.
Do you guys think I should adopt a cat before Christmas or wait until early next year? I can't get one soon enough!

Quote:Do you guys think I should adopt a cat before Christmas or wait until early next year? I can't get one soon enough!

Now...why wait.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7