Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tim Deegan arrested on DUI charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oh, dear.

Donna, come get me!

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/20...dui-charge

Lol...too funny and everyone though his red face was from too much sun...nope just the alcohol
Meanwhile, Dan Hicken does his best Tiger Woods impression with that signature fist pump..
He's been known to have a drinking problem so it's not shocking.

Quote:He's been known to have a drinking problem so it's not shocking.

I never knew that.  I know he's an avid runner so having a drinking problem doesnt really go along with that.
Quote:I never knew that.  I know he's an avid runner so having a drinking problem doesnt really go along with that.

Really? Most of the runners that I know drink like fish. I'd be surprised if I met a runner who didn't have a drinking problem.
I kinda resemble that remark...

I drink, I run, I drink, I run, repeat.....

Quote:I never knew that.  I know he's an avid runner so having a drinking problem doesnt really go along with that.

It's second hand information, Family friend of my Fathers is an acquaintance of Dan he slipped the information at lunch when Dan and Donna went through the break up. Being a friend of Dan's he was never crazy about Tim but I've heard from other people around town he can put them down.

Not trying to slander the guy or anything, just saying it's not surprising, disappointing yea, surprising no.
Quote:Really? Most of the runners that I know drink like fish. I'd be surprised if I met a runner who didn't have a drinking problem.

Now that you said that, I'm thinking about the runners I do know, they do drink like fish...... Mind Blown.....huh
Apparently FCN mentioned this today on air. I am sure he will lay low for 2-3 weeks and then pop back up.

Tim Duigan .... lol

Quote:Oh, dear.

Donna, come get me!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2013-11-03/story/tim-deegan-booked-dui-charge'>http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2013-11-03/story/tim-deegan-booked-dui-charge</a>

I bet that they will not broadcast this incident on the news channels...

NH3...
Quote:I drink, I run, I drink, I run, repeat.....

Is it possible that he runs and drinks at the same time? He could've gotten a RUI instead of a DUI...

NH3...
Quote:I bet that they will not broadcast this incident on the news channels...

NH3...

It was on the afternoon news today.
So I'm guessing he was driving on Saturday night after the florida georgia game?  Man, if you plan on getting blitzed, don't even take your car and give yourself an opportunity to make a dumb decision.  

Quote:Is it possible that he runs and drinks at the same time? He could've gotten a RUI instead of a DUI...

NH3...

Jacksonville actually hosts a drink and run 5k .... i think it's around April downtown.
Quote:He's been known to have a drinking problem so it's not shocking.
 Look at who he's married to....  Sick

If I had to come home to that nasty, leather faced pig, I would get hammered regularly too.
Quote: Look at who he's married to....  Sick

If I had to come home to that nasty, leather faced pig, I would get hammered regularly too.

POST OF THE YEAR !!  
Quote: Look at who he's married to....  Sick

Dang....tell us how you really feel!! :woot: 
Pages: 1 2 3 4