Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Most TD passes in NFL Past Two Seasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1. Drew Brees- 62         (Hall of fame) 

2. Aaron Rodgers- 58    (Hall of fame)

3. Blake Bortles- 55

Eli Manning- 55         (shot at hall of fame)

5. Tom Brady- 54           (Hall of Fame) 

6. Derek Carr- 54

7. Philip Rivers- 52

8. Matt Stafford- 51

9. Carson Palmer- 50

10. Kirk Cousins- 49

11. Cam Newton- 48

12. Matt Ryan- 47

13. Russell Wilson- 45

14. Marcus Mariota- 44

Ben Roethlisberger- 44   (shot at hall of fame)

Discuss........

Imagine if the Jags had better than a #30 running game and better than a #27 scoring defense.......some of you guys are too easy to troll. LOL

noted

Whoa!

Now you swayed me! Blake hasn't been a problem all year! The triple coverage throws, missed shots downfield and turnovers are all on everyone else. You're so much smarter than everyone!

It was just a one night thing man.
Blake sucks and you have a Bortle fetish.
Most interceptions the last 2 seasons:

1. Blake

Quote: You're so much smarter than everyone!

*more intelligent.

How many threads are we allowed to start each day?  There has to be a limit right?

Quote:How many threads are we allowed to start each day?  There has to be a limit right?

I've only started 12 ever in 2 years. Big deal
All 12 of them are stupid.  Try to be more original.

Quote:All 12 of them are stupid.  Try to be more original.
You're just dumb and can't see it.

Blake and his league leading interceptions haven't been the problem all year. Dummy.
It's the other 52 players and coaching staff that are the problem (which is mostly true too)...but certainly not Blake.

Quote:I've only started 12 ever in 2 years. Big deal
You just don't get it.

No one is saying that this season is all Blakes fault. The coaching staff blows. But to think that Blake has no fault at all during this season is just flat out stupid. 
Awful thread. Bortles has been terrible. I'm not ready to give up on him. He has one more offseason to prove something. I've seen flashes before. It's there, but he has to work hard.
Man I didn't know MM had that many TDs. I think the only thing that will hold him back is his body taking damage.
You say garbage time, I say crunch time

You say pick six, I say touchdown

Garbage time, crunch time, pick six, touchdown.

Let's run that whole thing back.
Blake, shouldn't you be preparing for Denver?

@ spacecoast...don't forget to cup the balls.  That's very important.

2016                      Bad Throw    Hit At Line  Defensed    Dropped    Other    Total

1 Blake Bortles              71              13               60                 18           16      178

2 Joe Flacco                  80               4                40                 13           28      165

3 Brock Osweiler           69               7                50                 15           21       162

4 Carson Palmer           65               5                61                   9            22       162

5 Aaron Rodgers           75               5                42                   9            29       160

6 Jameis Winston          81               11              41                   9            15       157

INT's over the last 3 years

1  Blake Bortles      JAX 48 

2  Philip Rivers        SD 43 

3  Carson Palmer    ARI 43   **4 years only played 6 Games in 2014

4  Drew Brees         NO 36

5  Ryan Fitzpatrick  NYJ 36

Raise your hand if you knew who started this thread before you clicked on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5