Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Grade Bradley and the coaching staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How do you think Bradley and his staff have performed so far?

D

They look much worse than last year, which is saying a lot. 

abysmal

Quote:They look much worse than last year, which is saying a lot. 
That's what I'm worried about.  I just hope Caldwell will make the right decisions if this is not the right HC or staff sooner rather than later.  I'm not trying to completely judge this staff since it is still early but they really seem no better than last year's.
I'm more worried about Caldwell then Bradly, I can stomach a rookie coach with a team that's in an obvious rebuild. What we CAN'T afford is a rookie GM making bad moves in the draft, FA, or who to resign who to let go.

That said Bradly gets a D this year, he's got a lot to learn about being a head coach, it's obvious this team can't show up to play every week.

Del Rio > Mularkey > Mel Tucker > Bradley

0-8, F is the only grade, and it's not like we are 0-8 losing tight competitive games, we are getting our heads kicked in, no glimpses of a light at the end of the tunnel, just pure abysmal football
OC F

DC D

HC.......must be an F he hired them both

[Image: f.gif]

Quote:[Image: f.gif]
Lol!!!!! Good one
Although I think the talent on the roster is terrible, this team is getting continually blown out.  F.

Quote:I'm more worried about Caldwell then Bradly, I can stomach a rookie coach with a team that's in an obvious rebuild. What we CAN'T afford is a rookie GM making bad moves in the draft, FA, or who to resign who to let go.

That said Bradly gets a D this year, he's got a lot to learn about being a head coach, it's obvious this team can't show up to play every week.

Still whining about Cox. 

How's he doing in San Diego?

How can you grade this coaching staff while looking at this roster?

YOU CAN'T. THERE IS NO WAY THIS COACHING STAFF CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Look at the roster you dips! There is just no way!

Quote:0-8, F is the only grade, and it's not like we are 0-8 losing tight competitive games, we are getting our heads kicked in, no glimpses of a light at the end of the tunnel, just pure abysmal football

I totally agree and couldn't have said it better.
A+

As expected, Denard Robinson and Mike Brown looked like the best Jags out there. We're right on track.

Quote:How can you grade this coaching staff while looking at this roster?

YOU CAN'T. THERE IS NO WAY THIS COACHING STAFF CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Look at the roster you dips! There is just no way!

Stop using logic. That is not allowed here good sir.
Fisch and Bradley voted A?

Quote:Stop using logic. That is not allowed here good sir.
Unfortunately. 
F.  They are over their heads and terrible.

Fisch is a joke.  Babich isn't much better.

Bradley has ZERO presence and the only reason you hear that psychobabble by the talking heads about how positive he is, is because he really IS a nice man and is hard to be rude to.

There's almost zero chance that Bradley is ever a successful NFL head coach based on what they have shown.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8