Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How would you grade Bradley and his staff so far? For a point of reference, assume that Mularkey and his staff last year were a "D."
A
B
C
D
F
[Show Results]

Grade Bradley and the coaching staff

How do you think Bradley and his staff have performed so far?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

D

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

They look much worse than last year, which is saying a lot. 

abysmal

Quote:They look much worse than last year, which is saying a lot. 
That's what I'm worried about.  I just hope Caldwell will make the right decisions if this is not the right HC or staff sooner rather than later.  I'm not trying to completely judge this staff since it is still early but they really seem no better than last year's.

I'm more worried about Caldwell then Bradly, I can stomach a rookie coach with a team that's in an obvious rebuild. What we CAN'T afford is a rookie GM making bad moves in the draft, FA, or who to resign who to let go.

That said Bradly gets a D this year, he's got a lot to learn about being a head coach, it's obvious this team can't show up to play every week.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Del Rio > Mularkey > Mel Tucker > Bradley

0-8, F is the only grade, and it's not like we are 0-8 losing tight competitive games, we are getting our heads kicked in, no glimpses of a light at the end of the tunnel, just pure abysmal football
A good loser is a good loser

OC F

DC D

HC.......must be an F he hired them both

[Image: f.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:[Image: f.gif]
Lol!!!!! Good one

Although I think the talent on the roster is terrible, this team is getting continually blown out.  F.

Quote:I'm more worried about Caldwell then Bradly, I can stomach a rookie coach with a team that's in an obvious rebuild. What we CAN'T afford is a rookie GM making bad moves in the draft, FA, or who to resign who to let go.

That said Bradly gets a D this year, he's got a lot to learn about being a head coach, it's obvious this team can't show up to play every week.

Still whining about Cox. 

How's he doing in San Diego?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

How can you grade this coaching staff while looking at this roster?

YOU CAN'T. THERE IS NO WAY THIS COACHING STAFF CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Look at the roster you dips! There is just no way!

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:0-8, F is the only grade, and it's not like we are 0-8 losing tight competitive games, we are getting our heads kicked in, no glimpses of a light at the end of the tunnel, just pure abysmal football

I totally agree and couldn't have said it better.

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

A+

As expected, Denard Robinson and Mike Brown looked like the best Jags out there. We're right on track.

Quote:How can you grade this coaching staff while looking at this roster?

YOU CAN'T. THERE IS NO WAY THIS COACHING STAFF CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Look at the roster you dips! There is just no way!

Stop using logic. That is not allowed here good sir.

Fisch and Bradley voted A?

Quote:Stop using logic. That is not allowed here good sir.
Unfortunately. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

F.  They are over their heads and terrible.

Fisch is a joke.  Babich isn't much better.

Bradley has ZERO presence and the only reason you hear that psychobabble by the talking heads about how positive he is, is because he really IS a nice man and is hard to be rude to.

There's almost zero chance that Bradley is ever a successful NFL head coach based on what they have shown.