Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does it still hurt watching this team lose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I think that I can speak for all of us by saying that we are so numbed down by it, that we don't even care anymore.

Doesn't phase me any more.  I've gotten used to the mediocrity and disappointment.

Still makes me sick!!

Quote:Doesn't phase me any more.  I've gotten used to the mediocrity and disappointment.

It's like being married.
Quote:It's like being married.
Pretty much. 
itll hurt if/when we go 0-16. dont want that on our history tbh.

[Image: Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg]

I  don't have a problem with the losses, that was to be expected, I've said since july this was a 0-3 win team, I do have a problem with how noncompetitive the games are though.  

It brings giddiness and glee to a large segment of people these days. I was going to refer to them as a segment of this fanbase, but I don't want to tarnish the good name of a true Jag fan.

Personally, every single loss sucks. I want to see a win every Sunday, and when it doesn't happen, it's a bad thing for me. That will never change.

Quote:It brings giddiness and glee to a large segment of people these days. I was going to refer to them as a segment of this fanbase, but I don't want to tarnish the good name of a true Jag fan.

Personally, every single loss sucks. I want to see a win every Sunday, and when it doesn't happen, it's a bad thing for me. That will never change.

I'm with you...it sucks!!!!
I am just so glad to hear from the announcers today that Gus Bradley still lights up a room when walks in. Because that's what is important.
The pain of the loss is relative to what we are losing. At this stage all we are losing is a tiny bit more pride off of our already shattered egos.

Actually we got some positive things going on. Sure Henne is getting his throws swatted way too much and can't get it done at the Goal line (don't know why we don't use MJD more down there), but we obviously have talented receivers. I mean when the third receiver gets over 100 yards in a game, wow. I don't remember the last time we had three different wide outs hit 100+ yards in a single season in a single game (i.e. not at the same time, just in the same season).

Caldwell can actually find diamonds in the rough, which 'small school' Gene always claimed he was being smarter but apparently never had the ability to back it up like Caldwell (who makes no claims, but actually does it). Things are looking up. Instead of complaining about fans and losing, we should be seeing the obvious difference there is in the organization.

Yep. It is gonna hurt when we go 0-16 too. It was alright for Detroit because they are a relatively popular team with a veteran fan base. Jaguars are not in that same position. Smallest market, least popular team, 0-16, no star players, no hope in sight.

We aren't a bottom of the barrel team. Were not even in the barrel! 

The penalties and busted plays infuriate me.  This team could be much more competitive without the dumb stuff. 

Quote:no star players, no hope in sight.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Nope! Been there, done that. Kinda used to it. Looking forward to number one pick.
Sure it hurts.  But hopefully this season is a band-aid season.  We're pulling it off really quick and end up turning things around next year when the sting is gone.

We are improving...but these are some painful sundays

One step closer to #1 draft pick. I feel good about it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5