Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: To Everyone Who Said That We Should Trade Poz And Blackmon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

You sure you still want to trade them now?

I'd still trade Poz.
poz yes... blackmon absolutly not...  poeple who said blackmon should be traded or cut were knee jerk and moronic...but one pick 6 from poz doesnt change the fact he isnt that great in coverage and is the highest paid player on a roster that is not able to put up a win.

Quote:poz yes... blackmon absolutly not...  poeple who said blackmon should be traded or cut were knee jerk and moronic...but one pick 6 from poz doesnt change the fact he isnt that great in coverage and is the highest paid player on a roster that is not able to put up a win.
Whether anyone likes it, or not, when it's time for the Jags to step up on defense and make a game changing play, it's usually Poz who steps up the most.
"Lets trade Justin Blackmon"

-Said no one on this board, ever.

Id still trade Poz, but no one would trade for him. He has a 10M cap hit next year. Thats the highest in the league for LBs, and he's mediocre at best. I see him getting cut before FA.

Quote:Whether anyone likes it, or not, when it's time for the Jags to step up on defense and make a game changing play, it's usually Poz who steps up the most.
what game has he changed this year? we have lost every one... im not saying he is not good... just not worth the money are giving him considering the position we are in... we could have 5 gratz or cyprien lvl players for what he makes.and thats what we need when we are rebuilding
Quote:"Lets trade Justin Blackmon"

there were people who wanted to part ways with blackmon.
Poz is a liability on outside runs/short passes. He is just too slow. The pick six is awesome, but an outlier.
Actually, nobody that I saw said we should trade Blackmon, and to be honest, I'd trade Poz in a heartbeat if we could get a decent return

I still wouldnt mind trading Poz. Who wanted to trade Blackmon?

Quote:Actually, nobody that I saw said we should trade Blackmon, and to be honest, I'd trade Poz in a heartbeat if we could get a decent return
id trade him if we got a not decent return.... a 7th next year would be more than i think we could get considering his price.

Quote:Who wanted to trade Blackmon?

After people found out about the suspension, plenty.
Quote:I still wouldnt mind trading Poz. Who wanted to trade Blackmon?
maybe i just heard junk on the radio... but i did here people all butthurt about blackmon wanting us to part ways with him somwhere.... i dont know if anyone wanted to trade him.
1 pick six doesn't change the fact that he will be the highest paid MLB in the NFL next year, and is a liability in coverage.

There were some people who wanted to trade Blackmon. You can't tell me there weren't because I remember the exact thread. It was days after he made his suspension public.

Quote:After people found out about the suspension, plenty.

Plenty? Not that I recall.
Quote:"Lets trade Justin Blackmon"

Oh, how the old board would be fun right now. I distinctly recall two threads about that very thing. People giving him the "Jared Allen" treatment and wanting him gone ASAP. What they said at the time had some merit, so I won't bash them too hard about it, but don't fool yourself into thinking there weren't a LOT of people here ready to move the guy.

I would be less than honest if I said I wasn't on the fence myself. I wasn't in the trade bandwagon, but it was most certainly alive and well.
There were also A LOT of folks that trashed those of us who said Blackmon was better.

Quote:Oh, how the old board would be fun right now. I distinctly recall two threads about that very thing. People giving him the "Jared Allen" treatment and wanting him gone ASAP. What they said at the time had some merit, so I won't bash them too hard about it, but don't fool yourself into thinking there weren't a LOT of people here ready to move the guy.

I would be less than honest if I said I wasn't on the fence myself. I wasn't in the trade bandwagon, but it was most certainly alive and well.

If that's true, then it's good to see the kneejerk is alive and well.
Quote:If that's true, then it's good to see the kneejerk is alive and well.
If there's one thing that's true, it's that knees around here will jerk worse than an epileptic in a disco. :woot:

Classless, but true. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3