Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley Says Gabbert Will Remain Starter If Healthy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

<div>John Oehser‏<span style="color:rgb(187,187,187);">@JohnOehser</span>
</div>
<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Bradley says Gabbert will remain starter if healthy."

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/38...7040262144

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">You cant just do that too your fan base, this is an absolute joke, just come out and say we are tanking the year.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Henne will not lose us the first pick, but we will at least look like a NFL team

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">36 points lead by Henne, Gabbert has lead us 10 points

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:22px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Henne 2 TDs 2 picks, Gabbert 1 td 7 picks

LOL, we lose our starting LT and RT and our starting QB is still gabbust  :teehee:  :woot:  :teehee:  :woot:  :teehee:  :whistling:

He won't be healthy for long behind that line anyway.

"if healthy"....lol

Quote:He won't be healthy for long behind that line anyway.
IIRC Henne was pressured very little. Why is that?
The line played well today, considering we lost two top T's, Gabbert was sacking himself 
Gabbert makes the line look a lot worse than it actually is
Quote:IIRC Henne was pressured very little. Why is that?
He was pressured.  He finished a fourth of his snaps on his back.  

He did get rid of the ball quicker though. 
*sigh*

This sucks to hear.  Actually does it matter?  If he does start he will just get injured half way through the game.

Quote:Gabbert makes the line look a lot worse than it actually is
Yes. He absolutely does, but Rackley and Bradfield are actually as bad as he makes them look.  
Quote:IIRC Henne was pressured very little. Why is that?
I was thinking the same thing. Bradfield was impressive (I can't believe I just typed that).
This is some type of running joke that they failed to let us in on.
So... Gabbert goes to IR this evening... Bradley is not made out to be a liar. We actually score a few points this season... We don't go 0-16. Everybody wins, Gus. Put the kid on IR.

Quote:He was pressured.  He finished a fourth of his snaps on his back.  

He did get rid of the ball quicker though. 
I never said he wasn't pressured. I said very little.  And I'm going to look this up to see if you are full of dung. Which I suspect you are.
A sadistic bunch, these Jaguars are.

Tonight's episode of Stay the Course is a re-run I guess.

Quote:So... Gabbert goes to IR this evening... Bradley is not made out to be a liar. We actually score a few points this season... We don't go 0-16. Everybody wins, Gus. Put the kid on IR.
Except the Jags. Losing overall #1 pick to the Bucs. With the #1 pick, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select, Teddy Bridgewater, from Louisville. I don't call that winning.......
Quote:I never said he wasn't pressured. I said very little.  And I'm going to look this up to see if you are full of dung. Which I suspect you are.
LOL.  Have fun with that.  I have no idea what point you are trying to make in the first place. 

Henne has better pocket presence?  Well, yeah.  I have eyes.   The line is still not good. 
Quote:I was thinking the same thing. Bradfield was impressive (I can't believe I just typed that).
I'll have to watch it again and pay attention to Bradfield more.  That would be a nice silver lining.  I noticed pressure from that side a few times - but it may have just been Rackley being Rackley. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5