Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: [BAD WORD REMOVED] the Refs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This reffing is horse [BLEEP]. What's the point in watching these games? When we do play well the refs screw us.

Seriously. I actually felt bad for Gus today. He had his usual boneheaded moment, but the Jags were robbed of a interception because Amukamara sneezed on Watkins, then that load of crap call where they let the defender mug Robinson. That's the second game this year where they arguably robbed the Jags of a victory.
Not to mention not stopping the clock after McCoy went out of bounds.
We don't get calls and aren't going to get them. Team has to make some plays.

Refs sucked but still bonehead coaching mistakes.
NFL is rigged
Quote:Seriously. I actually felt bad for Gus today. He had his usual boneheaded moment, but the Jags were robbed of a interception because Amukamara sneezed on Watkins, then that load of crap call where they let the defender mug Robinson. That's the second game this year where they arguably robbed the Jags of a victory.
Not to mention the stopping the forward progress "fumble" we didn't get early in the game that could have flipped the game completely.
The Vegas sharks and thugs infiltrated professional sports years ago, not surprised by the lack of calls

Quote:We don't get calls and aren't going to get them. Team has to make some plays.
We got guys making plays. We got an int... gets taken away. We got a fumble...gets taken away. We got a big first down PI...not given. 

Every week. It's beyond ridiculous how many plays we get screwed out of. I just can't be bothered anymore.
Robbed all season. [BLEEP] the NFL for not fixing this issue. It's been going on for way too long.
Quote:Refs sucked but still bonehead coaching mistakes.

In actuality, he coached alright today. He had a very smart challenge on the Tyrod Taylor run
You don't get the respect if you got 2 wins
Quote:We don't get calls and aren't going to get them. Team has to make some plays.

You mean like forcing a fumble? Sorry, forward progress.

Intercepting a pass? Phantom PI.

It's hard to make plays when the refs overturn them every chance they get.
Not like they didnt miss calls against the jags early, there was a few blatant ones, the officiating all around sucked, it wasn't as one sided as it usually is imo. 

Jags failed to do their job

Like I said, Goodell wants us to move. These refs are biased and payed off.
Quote:You don't get the respect if you got 2 wins

Tell that to the Texans.
Quote:You mean like forcing a fumble? Sorry, forward progress.

Intercepting a pass? Phantom PI.

It's hard to make plays when the refs overturn them every chance they get.
Remember Ivory's "fumble" that took away a TD a few weeks back which cost us a win? These things keep happening, over and over and over.
It was bad today. The non fumble was really bad.
I'm fine with today. A game that I could actually watch all of the way through, Gus is one step closer to getting canned and we haven't hurt our draft stock.

Oh my god, I'm now one of THOSE fans
Like I stated in the game day thread. NFL ruined a once good game for politics and favoring teams for ratings. The calls all year have been blatant bias against the Jaguars. It is sick. People wonder why ratings are way down. This crap and anti-American bull shut being forced down our throats.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7