Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Preseason Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So.. he's been president elect for a couple of weeks. How's he doing? What members of his Cabinet are giving people excitement and why? He's already gonna cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars by not living in the White House half of the time. He's all of a sudden he's a little surprised at the actual responsibilities the role entails. Wondering how long it takes for his worshippers to realize he has no plans to do half the stuff he campaigned on. Drain the swamp? By filling it with lobbyists who align with his interests? Nope.. the Trump Klub will never admit they were duped. He's not even president yet, but nary a negative word with be uttered about this [BLEEP] show of a man who doesn't really want to govern this nation.
He's not going to live in the white house?
Quote:He's not going to live in the white house?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/21/home-sweet-home-trump-family-live-white-house/94209448/'>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/21/home-sweet-home-trump-family-live-white-house/94209448/</a>

Actually, he will be living there alone at first, at least until their little boy finishes the school year. But why let the truth get in the way of such an impassioned rant.
Quote:So.. he's been president elect for a couple of weeks. How's he doing? What members of his Cabinet are giving people excitement and why? He's already gonna cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars by not living in the White House half of the time. He's all of a sudden he's a little surprised at the actual responsibilities the role entails. Wondering how long it takes for his worshippers to realize he has no plans to do half the stuff he campaigned on. Drain the swamp? By filling it with lobbyists who align with his interests? Nope.. the Trump Klub will never admit they were duped. He's not even president yet, but nary a negative word with be uttered about this [BAD WORD REMOVED] show of a man who doesn't really want to govern this nation.

Lol. 1.) you're late on the swamp

2.) you can't mAke it through ur op without descending into a condescending rant based on your own bias and stereotypes.

Trump derangement syndrome I tell you!!!
[Image: 1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif]
he has dumped a lot of those lobbyists he put on his transition team already.  The swamp will not be drained over night nor should anyone expect it to happen like that.  I think two weeks after the election and a couple months before the inauguration is pretty early to say he is a failure.

Do you even look at the people he is appointing to his Cabinet? Don't tell me he's dumping lobbyists when he is appointing them to guide him on policy.

As for the White House piece (the least relevant piece of the op), watch. The comment was not without supportive evidence.

But tell me which appointment he has made which is an indication he will make America great. The honeymoon is gonna be over soon and he's going to really have to (gulp) govern. What signs are you seeing early on that hint this marriage is gonna be a good one?
LOL at Kotite worried about Trump wasting tax payer money. I just fell off my dinosaur.
Quote:LOL at Kotite worried about Trump wasting tax payer money. I just fell off my dinosaur.

[Image: PjDLs.jpg]
It's amazing how Hillary was this monster that couldn't be trusted, but Trump is a savior. The reality is they're both monsters who can't be trusted. Trump is going to bleed us dry while lining his own interests pockets. Look at the Cabinet he's forming and look at how their backgrounds align to Trump investments. He will use his Twitter account to distract and have the moron convention and the media regurgitating his manure while he is siphoning from taxpayers. Just watch.
Quote:Do you even look at the people he is appointing to his Cabinet? Don't tell me he's dumping lobbyists when he is appointing them to guide him on policy.

As for the White House piece (the least relevant piece of the op), watch. The comment was not without supportive evidence.

But tell me which appointment he has made which is an indication he will make America great. The honeymoon is gonna be over soon and he's going to really have to (gulp) govern. What signs are you seeing early on that hint this marriage is gonna be a good one?

Personally, I'm glad he's appointing some lobbyists.  To me, a lobbyist is an expert on a particular issue who has been hired by someone to go talk to the people in government and express  the views of the group.   It's the democratic process.   Lobbyists have a lot of value.   Ignoring lobbyists would be just willful ignorance. 
Quote:he has dumped a lot of those lobbyists he put on his transition team already.  The swamp will not be drained over night nor should anyone expect it to happen like that.  I think two weeks after the election and a couple months before the inauguration is pretty early to say he is a failure.

What the heck does it mean to "drain the swamp" anyway?   That just seems like empty rhetoric to me.  
When it becomes too cold outside to protest and burn, head for the discussion boards.
Quote:Do you even look at the people he is appointing to his Cabinet? Don't tell me he's dumping lobbyists when he is appointing them to guide him on policy.

still late to the party... 

The louder they crow, the less they know...
Quote:still late to the party...

The louder they crow, the less they know...
JJ.. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. So which Cabinet appointee are you most excited about? Why? Can you answer that? Who is he surrounding himself with that you think will do anything to benefit you and not himself?
Quote:JJ.. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. So which Cabinet appointee are you most excited about? Why? Can you answer that? Who is he surrounding himself with that you think will do anything to benefit you and not himself?
LOL, Sorry Kotite, anyone that reads this section knows the underlined to be completely laughable.

What is this supposed benefit he will gain by the presidency? Most would argue that he has given a lot more then anyone who has ever run for the office in recent memory. He already had everything that humans generally try to obtain. He is giving up much of it in order to try and make some changes in this country.

As far as changes that will impact me, if he starts with appealing the abortion that is obamacare that will be a good start. My families health care costs exploded and our benefits dropped.

You are trying to vilify the coach before the teams roster has even been filled.
Quote:JJ.. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. So which Cabinet appointee are you most excited about? Why? Can you answer that? Who is he surrounding himself with that you think will do anything to benefit you and not himself?

I hear that all the time.   "I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."   Such as, "He's forgotten more about football than so and so will ever know..." 

Well, why is it such a great thing to have forgotten so much stuff?   What good is knowledge if you've forgotten it?  
Quote:I hear that all the time.   "I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."   Such as, "He's forgotten more about football than so and so will ever know..." 

Well, why is it such a great thing to have forgotten so much stuff?   What good is knowledge if you've forgotten it?  
I have forgotten more than everyone else has ever learned and forgotten. I just forgot to type that in my previous resp.............................................oh crap, forgot what I was typing. Dammit. Back to forgetting........... Forgetting what?
Quote:LOL, Sorry Kotite, anyone that reads this section knows the underlined to be completely laughable.
JJ is a genius and I'm just some schmo. My soul is crushed you think this. Up is down. Black is white. Stupid is as stupid does. Durrrrrrrr city in this section of the board.
Quote:JJ is a genius and I'm just some schmo. My soul is crushed you think this. Up is down. Black is white. Stupid is as stupid does. Durrrrrrrr city in this section of the board.
You said it. Not me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4