Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Lions Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile  A battle of the big cats in the NFL in Detroit this afternoon, as our 2-7 Jacksonville Jaguars will try to end their month long four-game regular season losing streak, and also win their third game on the road as they are in Detroit to play the Lions for the first time in Ford Field in 8 years.  Jaguars currently leads the series with a 3-2 record since 1995.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Lions, play spoilers and upset the Lions in their Den, and GO JAGUARS!!!!   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

I have no motivation to watch this game
Quote:I have no motivation to watch this game

Neither do I.

Can I watch the game? Yep.

Should I watch the game? Probably not.

Do I want to to watch the game? Not really.

Will I watch the game? Yep.

Do I hate myself? Of course I do, I'm a Jags fan.
After watching the Gators beat LSU, this game will be a real downer.
Go Jags!

(Not holding out much hope, though).

We need a win Jags, no injuries both sides. Go Jags!!!!!

The clown car is on the road.

Should be a good game. 

More Sprinkles on the Ice cream today???
Telvin playing?
I need to know how many "GOOD DAYS" of practice they've had this week so I can determine how badly they lose today.
Quote:More BCHBUNNIE FOR HEAD CHEERLEADER on the K-POP MUSIC IS BEST MUSIC today???

I hope not. Those ran the course long ago.
Quote:Telvin playing?

ESPN says yes.
Quote:Telvin playing?

I think I heard on the news that he returned to practice on Friday, so if that's true, he should be on the field.
Question is:  do i start Bortles or Stafford in FF?  

Quote:Question is:  do i start Bortles or Stafford in FF?  

Ohhh  that's a tough call...  On the one hand, the lions will jump out to a quick 2 score lead early in the 1st half, which means BBINT will have a whole 2nd half of garbage time...

On the other hand, stafford will probably light it up for the 1st half but then shut it down in the 2nd half...

Tough call.  I'd go with Stafford though, more likely he'll be turn over free where as BBINT is ripe for a pick or 2 today...
Quote:Ohhh  that's a tough call...  On the one hand, the lions will jump out to a quick 2 score lead early in the 1st half, which means BBINT will have a whole 2nd half of garbage time...

On the other hand, stafford will probably light it up for the 1st half but then shut it down in the 2nd half...

Tough call.  I'd go with Stafford though, more likely he'll be turn over free where as BBINT is ripe for a pick or 2 today...

This will be the deciding factor in this game today.
Quote:This will be the deciding factor in this game today.

If turn overs are the deciding factor, we're in for a close game.  I hope that's the case.  I'm sick of games that are over before the 2nd half even starts.
Please let Brandon Allen be active.   I'd love to see the good Blake Bortles.  But if he is throwing ducks and interceptions, I'd like to see someone else in the game.... and not Henne.

Brandon Allen, Skuta, Walters inactives.