Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Lions Game Day Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile  A battle of the big cats in the NFL in Detroit this afternoon, as our 2-7 Jacksonville Jaguars will try to end their month long four-game regular season losing streak, and also win their third game on the road as they are in Detroit to play the Lions for the first time in Ford Field in 8 years.  Jaguars currently leads the series with a 3-2 record since 1995.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Lions, play spoilers and upset the Lions in their Den, and GO JAGUARS!!!!   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have no motivation to watch this game

Quote:I have no motivation to watch this game

Neither do I.

Can I watch the game? Yep.

Should I watch the game? Probably not.

Do I want to to watch the game? Not really.

Will I watch the game? Yep.

Do I hate myself? Of course I do, I'm a Jags fan.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

After watching the Gators beat LSU, this game will be a real downer.

Go Jags!

(Not holding out much hope, though).

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We need a win Jags, no injuries both sides. Go Jags!!!!!

The clown car is on the road.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Should be a good game. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

More Sprinkles on the Ice cream today???

Telvin playing?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I need to know how many "GOOD DAYS" of practice they've had this week so I can determine how badly they lose today.

Quote:More BCHBUNNIE FOR HEAD CHEERLEADER on the K-POP MUSIC IS BEST MUSIC today???

I hope not. Those ran the course long ago.

Quote:Telvin playing?

ESPN says yes.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:Telvin playing?

I think I heard on the news that he returned to practice on Friday, so if that's true, he should be on the field.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Question is:  do i start Bortles or Stafford in FF?  

Quote:Question is:  do i start Bortles or Stafford in FF?  

Ohhh  that's a tough call...  On the one hand, the lions will jump out to a quick 2 score lead early in the 1st half, which means BBINT will have a whole 2nd half of garbage time...

On the other hand, stafford will probably light it up for the 1st half but then shut it down in the 2nd half...

Tough call.  I'd go with Stafford though, more likely he'll be turn over free where as BBINT is ripe for a pick or 2 today...

Quote:Ohhh  that's a tough call...  On the one hand, the lions will jump out to a quick 2 score lead early in the 1st half, which means BBINT will have a whole 2nd half of garbage time...

On the other hand, stafford will probably light it up for the 1st half but then shut it down in the 2nd half...

Tough call.  I'd go with Stafford though, more likely he'll be turn over free where as BBINT is ripe for a pick or 2 today...

This will be the deciding factor in this game today.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:This will be the deciding factor in this game today.

If turn overs are the deciding factor, we're in for a close game.  I hope that's the case.  I'm sick of games that are over before the 2nd half even starts.

Please let Brandon Allen be active.   I'd love to see the good Blake Bortles.  But if he is throwing ducks and interceptions, I'd like to see someone else in the game.... and not Henne.

Brandon Allen, Skuta, Walters inactives.