Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mall Santa loses job for telling girl Hillary Clinton on naughty list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mall Santa loses job for telling girl Hillary Clinton on naughty list

A shopping mall Santa Claus in Florida is out of a job for telling a 10-year-old girl that Hillary Clinton was on his "naughty list."

WKMG-TV in Orlando reported Friday that the Santa was relieved of his duties at the Seminole Town Center in Sanford after the girl’s mother complained.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/18/mal...-list.html

Truth hurts
I'll have to check out the Seminole Town Center Mall.

Why in the world is there even a Santa in the mall before Thanksgiving?

Quote:I'll have to check out the Seminole Town Center Mall.

Thanksgiving doesn't matter anymore...not enough retail profits from it.
The past eight years have been about teaching people to be offended by the smallest and most insignificant of things. Americans have never been softer and weaker in the history of this nation. Fortunately, help is on the way for those who want to improve their lives. The wise ones will. The weak and worthless will not. They will never be happy either.
Quote:Mall Santa loses job for telling girl Hillary Clinton on naughty list

Tarzan is Santa?
Quote:The past eight years have been about teaching people to be offended by the smallest and most insignificant of things. Americans have never been softer and weaker in the history of this nation. Fortunately, help is on the way for those who want to improve their lives. The wise ones will. The weak and worthless will not. They will never be happy either.

While it's a stupid incident for getting someone fired, but retail establishments don't like angry customers. Regardless, what kind of jerk gets political with a 10 year old girl while playing Santa? Let the kid enjoy her moment, for goodness sakes.
Fair.

Funny how the same people upset about this guy getting fired, get upset about Starbucks red cups.

At least wait until she's in jail.  The nerve of some people.

Quote:I'll have to check out the Seminole Town Center Mall.

That was my thought. Good grief, pretty soon we're going to literally have Christmas in July.
Quote:Fair.

Funny how the same people upset about this guy getting fired, get upset about Starbucks red cups.
I didn't understand that one either. And many of my friends, some of who are super conservative Christians, didn't get the uproar. I think all it takes these days is for one person (no matter the political affiliation, skin color, etc.) to be outraged, tweet about it and all hell breaks loose. THEN the media gets hold of it and it's lights out. And all it was about was one person being outraged.
Kind of have to expect something like that to happen. It's true though. 

Quote:While it's a stupid incident for getting someone fired, but retail establishments don't like angry customers. Regardless, what kind of jerk gets political with a 10 year old girl while playing Santa? Let the kid enjoy her moment, for goodness sakes.

^This.

There's no excuse for Santa spouting politics to children.

Now that I think about it, there's no excuse for school teachers to do it either, but that happens all of the time.

Here's a way to enjoy those red cups...

[Image: xRcfM.jpg]
Quote:Here's a way to enjoy those red cups...

That's pretty funny.  

Can I tell them my name is Mike Hunt?   That would be even better.  

Quote:That's pretty funny.  

Can I tell them my name is Mike Hunt?   That would be even better.

Or Amanda Hugginkiss...it worked for Bart Simpson!!
Quote:Or Amanda Hugginkiss...it worked for Bart Simpson!!
Hugh Jass

Seymour Butts

Buck F...never mind

Seriously though, any time someone does or says something in the workplace, they're taking their career into their own hands. Sometimes their employer will support them for challenging the incoming VP, and sometimes they'll be fired for piling onto the perpetrator of the greatest political implosion this country has seen since...wow. Since a very long time ago. On the job conduct is governed solely by the employer.
Quote:That's pretty funny.

Can I tell them my name is Mike Hunt? That would be even better.
Haywoode Jeblome. A classic from the past generation.
Quote:Here's a way to enjoy those red cups...

you really dont want to do this unless boogers and **** in your coffee is desired

(****) rhymes with quiz
Quote:you really dont want to do this unless boogers and [BAD WORD REMOVED] in your coffee is desired

([BAD WORD REMOVED]) rhymes with quiz

I actually think that it's kind of juvenile (the whole "boycott" thing as well as the possible "retaliation").  I personally don't patronize Starbucks and it has nothing to do with politics.  I just can't see paying so much money for a cup of coffee.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5