Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Unsung hero of the game: Cam Robinson.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First game in the NFL - going up against a fired up JJ Watt, on the road. Watt did nothing today.

In fact, the entire OL deserves a ton of credit. I've ragged on them as much as anyone in the preseason, but they were practically flawless today. Houston's front 7 are legit. For the OL to have that kind of performance against them, in their own backyard - it bodes well for the season.
The one time Bortles was under fire was on a blitz and he was hit while he threw. Other then that there was always an escape route from Watt or whatever they were doing rush wise. Marqise Lee was also throwing himself into the linebackers and pushing people.
Cam will be very sung after this week, trust me.

Agree with the above poster bout Marqise though, Lil man was playing fierce in blocking.
Yeah , I'd like to pat myself on the back in that I exclaimed he was the best OT in the draft while most posters thought he didn't warrant a first round grade. Me 1 dopey 0.
Yep, the whole offensive line had their Bortles out.
Robinson was a coughlin pick.

Parnell deserves praise as well. Blake had an easy day,.
Wrong! The entire offensive line deserves credit. A TON OF CREDIT!

As does the entire team.

Come on, Roger Goodell was in the Houston press box. The officials did their usual best to help the opposing team. We had a story book entry for Watson. All the stars were aligned against the Teal and Black and for the the first time in forever they overcame it all!
Great job by Ronbinson and the whole line. Unbelievable almost.

I wonder if Watt is the same guy, but regardless Clowney and Mercilus did absolutely nothing as well.
(09-10-2017, 05:38 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Great job by Ronbinson and the whole line. Unbelievable almost.

I wonder if Watt is the same guy, but regardless Clowney and Mercilus did absolutely nothing as well.

I doubt he is, but the rest of that defensive line is for real. Still it's hard to rush the passer when Fournette is running the ball down your throat.
SIGN HIM TO AN EXTENSION ALREADY
(09-10-2017, 05:32 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Robinson was a coughlin pick.

Says you, so freaking predictable.
i have been very impressed by his attitude and his performance thus far. Both have exceeded my expectations.
Maybe Cam is better than Joekel
(09-10-2017, 06:15 PM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Cam is better than Joekel

Well Joeckel just got whipped and Wilson fumbled due to it. Nothing has changed in his play.
Robinson exposed Clowney for the overrated bum he is. He wouldn't even start in Jacksonville.
Parnell did great on Watt all day as well
They saw all that Linder money and they eyes lit up
Cam Robinson looked better today than Eugene Monroe did at any point in his first 3 years, and better than Joeckel did in his entire career.
As someone who admittedly preferred Lamp over Cam, I'm sure glad the Jags traded up for the tackle. Even if Lamp didn't get hurt and had a great season, it is much harder to find that prototypical left tackle. I know it's only 1 game, but he couldn't have been more impressive.
He looked like a future All Pro
Pages: 1 2