Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Elite CB Tandem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: DKlDwmRXUAAL4sO?format=jpg&name=small]

Our two starting corners are in the top five for passer rating against. Big reason our defense is as good as it is right now.
Imagine if we had a consistent QB to go along with this elite defense.
We’re #1 in passing yards allowed as well. Obviously too early for all these stats to really be reliable, but encouraging signs nonetheless.
I think they can remove Jimmy Smith from that chart!
Those dudes are ballin, straight up ballin.
They good.
Best corner and best duo.. my favorite position too i love it
Best Duo is the Broncos with Talib and Harris.

But Ramsey and 'nem are on the heels like a shoe horn.

And oh man what a breath of fresh air Church has been.
(09-25-2017, 09:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Best Duo is the Broncos with Talib and Harris.

But Ramsey and 'nem are on the heels like a shoe horn.

And oh man what a breath of fresh air Church has been.

You still think so? By the numbers, Ramsey/Bouye are the best duo in the league
If Lee had 500 yards receiving right now, I still wouldn't say he is better than Julio Jones.

By the numbers they have better "numbers" yes....but they are 2nd best in other terms.
(09-25-2017, 09:30 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]If Lee had 500 yards receiving right now, I still wouldn't say he is better than Julio Jones.

By the numbers they have better "numbers" yes....but they are 2nd best in other terms.

Genuinely curious by what terms?

Bc they've been doing it longer?
(09-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DKlDwmRXUAAL4sO?format=jpg&name=small]

Our two starting corners are in the top five for passer rating against. Big reason our defense is as good as it is right now.

It reminds me of when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield.
(09-25-2017, 09:36 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DKlDwmRXUAAL4sO?format=jpg&name=small]

It reminds me of when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield.
When the Jets had Revis and Cromartie
Lord Ramsey on track for DPOY.
(09-25-2017, 09:51 PM)Kcirred Wrote: [ -> ]Lord Ramsey on track for DPOY.

I dunno, I say Campbell
Yea Campbell or Yannick may have something to say about that. Well... Campbell first.
Imma keep saying it Campbell will be the DPOY
As of today. Campbell is the MVP of the league.
(09-25-2017, 10:22 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Yea Campbell or Yannick may have something to say about that.  Well... Campbell first.

Yannick?

Campbell and Ramsey are the best on that defense

Yannick is a great pass rusher but he doesnt dominate games, he can make a play here and there
(09-26-2017, 12:49 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]As of today. Campbell is the MVP of the league.

Brady is MVP if award given out today. He leads almost every single passing stat, 8/0 TD/int. I'd say it'd be between Ramsey and Lawrence if DPOY handed out right now. Lawrence has 1.5,2.0, and 3.0 sacks through the 3 games and is by far best player on Cowboys defense... while Ramsey just erases half a field.
Pages: 1 2