Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Elite CB Tandem

[Image: DKlDwmRXUAAL4sO?format=jpg&name=small]

Our two starting corners are in the top five for passer rating against. Big reason our defense is as good as it is right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Imagine if we had a consistent QB to go along with this elite defense.

We’re #1 in passing yards allowed as well. Obviously too early for all these stats to really be reliable, but encouraging signs nonetheless.

I think they can remove Jimmy Smith from that chart!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Those dudes are ballin, straight up ballin.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

They good.

Best corner and best duo.. my favorite position too i love it

Best Duo is the Broncos with Talib and Harris.

But Ramsey and 'nem are on the heels like a shoe horn.

And oh man what a breath of fresh air Church has been.

(09-25-2017, 09:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Best Duo is the Broncos with Talib and Harris.

But Ramsey and 'nem are on the heels like a shoe horn.

And oh man what a breath of fresh air Church has been.

You still think so? By the numbers, Ramsey/Bouye are the best duo in the league
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If Lee had 500 yards receiving right now, I still wouldn't say he is better than Julio Jones.

By the numbers they have better "numbers" yes....but they are 2nd best in other terms.

(09-25-2017, 09:30 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If Lee had 500 yards receiving right now, I still wouldn't say he is better than Julio Jones.

By the numbers they have better "numbers" yes....but they are 2nd best in other terms.

Genuinely curious by what terms?

Bc they've been doing it longer?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:38 PM by TheDogCatcher.)

(09-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [Image: DKlDwmRXUAAL4sO?format=jpg&name=small]

Our two starting corners are in the top five for passer rating against. Big reason our defense is as good as it is right now.

It reminds me of when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(09-25-2017, 09:36 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [Image: DKlDwmRXUAAL4sO?format=jpg&name=small]

It reminds me of when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield.
When the Jets had Revis and Cromartie

Lord Ramsey on track for DPOY.

(09-25-2017, 09:51 PM)Kcirred Wrote: Lord Ramsey on track for DPOY.

I dunno, I say Campbell

Yea Campbell or Yannick may have something to say about that. Well... Campbell first.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 10:54 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Imma keep saying it Campbell will be the DPOY

As of today. Campbell is the MVP of the league.

(09-25-2017, 10:22 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Yea Campbell or Yannick may have something to say about that.  Well... Campbell first.

Yannick?

Campbell and Ramsey are the best on that defense

Yannick is a great pass rusher but he doesnt dominate games, he can make a play here and there
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(09-26-2017, 12:49 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: As of today. Campbell is the MVP of the league.

Brady is MVP if award given out today. He leads almost every single passing stat, 8/0 TD/int. I'd say it'd be between Ramsey and Lawrence if DPOY handed out right now. Lawrence has 1.5,2.0, and 3.0 sacks through the 3 games and is by far best player on Cowboys defense... while Ramsey just erases half a field.