Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bringing back the mullet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Its time to bring the mullet back to its glory days. It used to be a haircut of the people, loved and respected by all. Now its a shadow of its former self and seen as haircut solely for those of low intelligence and poor social standing.

I'm bringing the mullet back, who's with me on this noble crusade?
I'll be right behind you. <sup>laughing at you. </sup>

No.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the length of the back of their hair compared to the shortness of the front. I dream that one day the mullet shall be free" - Martin Luther King
Joe Dirt would be proud of this thread.
Nah man we don't even rock the mullet in palatka
Quote:Nah man we don't even rock the mullet in palatka

He's not from around here, he doesn't know how Hicksville Palatka is!!
Quote:Its time to bring the mullet back to its glory days. It used to be a haircut of the people, loved and respected by all. Now its a shadow of its former self and seen as haircut solely for those of low intelligence and poor social standing.

I'm bringing the mullet back, who's with me on this noble crusade?

I had a mullet all through high school. I even had those lines shaved in the side of my head. It was the coolest hairstyle ever and I'd do it again, but me and my hair have decided to part ways due to creative differences.
Mississippi mudflap.

Quote:Mississippi mudflap.
Mississippi, the reason your state isn't last in most rankings. 
Quote:He's not from around here, he doesn't know how Hicksville Palatka is!!

We have white trash here too. They live in caravans, have their own language (gammon) , don't go to school+ don'have to obey the law and its mandatory that you marry your first or second cousin.
Quote:I had a mullet all through high school. I even had those lines shaved in the side of my head. It was the coolest hairstyle ever and I'd do it again, but me and my hair have decided to part ways due to creative differences.

Me too man it was the [BLEEP]. Sure the initial backlash after I get it might be bad but over time it will be worth it.
The old business in the front, party in the back haircut.

Quote:We have white trash here too. They live in caravans, have their own language (gammon) , don't go to school+ don'have to obey the law and its mandatory that you marry your first or second cousin.

Gypsies? Or more politically correct, Roma.
Quote:Mississippi, the reason your state isn't last in most rankings. 

Except if they had a professional football team.
Quote:Gypsies? Or more politically correct, Roma.

Kind of like them but also very different too. We call them tinkers or travellers, really unique but strange culture.
I can only grow the party in the back part now.

Long live the Tennessee Tophat!
[Image: 333jq0h.jpg]

This is what I'm going for.

Its the "I'll help you fix your car and then steal your lady" mullet.
Quote:[Image: 333jq0h.jpg]

This is what I'm going for.

Its the "I'll help you fix your car and then steal your lady" mullet.

That mullet is responsible for giving us Miley Cyrus...no thank you!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6