Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Texans GM: We've found our franchise QB in Deshaun Watson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
GM Rick Smith: Texans have found their franchise QB

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...anchise-qb

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson was one of just four rookies to throw five TD passes in a game. Since he took over, Houston leads the league in scoring.
Texans GM: We've found our franchise QB in Deshaun Watson

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...aun-watson

The virtual nonstop carousel of quarterbacks in Houston is over. Deshaun Watson has shown in five starts that he has the talent necessary to be a franchise quarterback for the Texans.
It takes a while, but sooner later other teams get the "new guy" figured out.
That's when these mobile QB's get somewhat less mobile.....so
enjoy it while you can....
oh and the Jag's meat eating defense are looking forward to seeing him again.
Watson looks like he is having a fine year, see if he can keep it up. Looks like Houston has a QB.
Scoring at will versus Seattle, I know this is not the same Seattle defense but geez,
(10-29-2017, 06:08 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Scoring at will versus Seattle,  I know this is not the same Seattle defense but geez,

Didn't he throw a pick six?
Still scoring and in this game, what QB hasn’t thrown a pick 6? He’s a rookie also
Man, Deshaun is good.
Seattle my lose this game lol
(10-29-2017, 06:35 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Still scoring and in this game, what QB hasn’t thrown a pick 6? He’s a rookie also

Reading the Jaguars message board you'd think throwing a pick six instantly makes a QB garbage.
38 - 34 now, pushing Seattle to the brink
Watson is playing out of his mind.

Cowboys love Elliot but probably regret passing on Ramsey.

I love Fournette but we may end up regretting passing up Watson. Still love Leonard though!
Vince young 2.0. Remember this post. Will be garbage in 3 years time.
Let’s hope so
He sure looks like it, but as mentioned, he's still the "new guy" at QB. We'll see if he can keep it going, I hope he doesn't. Not for Houston anyway.
(10-29-2017, 07:15 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Vince young 2.0. Remember this post. Will be garbage in 3 years time.
Curious as to why you chose Vince Young.

Watson has 19 TD passes in his first 7 games. Most ever. What did Young do?
They took the L today, thank god.
Seahawks win what a sea saw that was

(10-29-2017, 07:25 PM):banana:luig Wrote: [ -> ]They took the L today, thank god.

Banana Big Grin
(10-29-2017, 07:25 PM)luigi Wrote: [ -> ]They took the L today, thank god.

(10-29-2017, 07:25 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Seahawks win what a sea saw that was

(10-29-2017, 07:25 PM):banana:luig Wrote: [ -> ]They took the L today, thank god.

Banana Big Grin

Banana BananaBanana
Houston has their QB. No matter how good our D is, we gotta find ours.
Pages: 1 2 3