Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brazile says DNC rigged primary for Hillary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The former interim chair of the DNC said she has evidence the primary was rigged for Hillary over Bernie.

How does this make the Bernie supporters on here feel? Why isn't this a bigger story "yet"?
Everyone knew, everyone saw it happening live.

The simple truth? No one cares.

Everyone is waiting for the latest tweet to get outraged over.
As much as I have turned to dislike Trump, this is the part I find most interesting. The Democratic party is the most corrupt organization there is and somehow they will be given a pass from the voters that are within it.

Bernie would have had less a chance to win than Hillary would have. His policies were garbage.
(11-03-2017, 09:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The former interim chair of the DNC said she has evidence the primary was rigged for Hillary over Bernie.

How does this make the Bernie supporters on here feel? Why isn't this a bigger story "yet"?

You're trying so hard.

Are you pretending to be shocked, shocked! at the thought that the DNC favored the Democrat? Imagine that.
(11-03-2017, 09:33 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 09:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The former interim chair of the DNC said she has evidence the primary was rigged for Hillary over Bernie.

You're trying so hard.

Are you pretending to be shocked, shocked! at the thought that the DNC favored the Democrat? Imagine that.

The only thing I am shocked about is the double standard.

You're trying so hard.

Preference is different than manipulation. I'm not shocked at all, we know what they are and this is just another proof in the file.
When asked for comment DNC chairman Tom Perez remarked, “[BLEEP] you, mother [BLEEP].” As a result his opinion poll numbers spiked among democrat voters.
Democrat establishment knew Bernie was too far left. Would have killed the party. Republicans failed to see the same in Trump.
Seeing as Donald Trump has been and always was a lifelong Democrat.... are you saying he's too far left? Or far right? Because he's no where near far right, regardless of how the media tries to portray him.
(11-03-2017, 10:52 AM)Matt Jones 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Democrat establishment knew Bernie was too far left. Would have killed the party. Republicans failed to see the same in Trump.

Nope. Most of us knew that Trump was too far left.
(11-03-2017, 10:58 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 10:52 AM)Matt Jones 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Democrat establishment knew Bernie was too far left. Would have killed the party. Republicans failed to see the same in Trump.

Nope. Most of us knew that Trump was too far left.

I don't think this is true at all.
And in other news, water is still wet and the sky is still blue

That the primary was rigged was common knowledge from the git

You're trying so hard.

Who needs the nutmeg now brother?
(11-03-2017, 12:15 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 09:33 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]You're trying so hard.

Who needs the nutmeg now brother?

I have no idea what that means. Are you drunk this early?
(11-03-2017, 12:44 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 12:15 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs the nutmeg now brother?

I have no idea what that means. Are you drunk this early?

Still drinking from yesterday man!
The GOP did this awhile back during primaries in Iowa and possibly other states.
They actually changed votes or miscounted votes purposefully to change primary results to favor anyone other than Ron Paul who actually at the time had a bit of momentum.

Politicians are corrupt and outsiders like Paul and Sanders who want severe real change to the system get weeded out from the swamp pretty quickly. Being outspent usually and then dealing with the two-party system when they are Independent and Libertarian candidates.

Trump fought against the corrupt GOP during primaries by using social media to his advantage and fighting off every BS story and ad with his own words spoken directly to the people. He fed off the anger that crap like this causes within the US citizenry and he won because everyone knows how corrupt the Killary's of D.C. are.

This isn't surprising.. and it isn't new news... although I suppose there is some "proof" to it now with the former DNC chairwoman blowing the whistle.
Get rid of the two party system. Get rid of voting laws that prevent you from voting in one primary or another (you must be registered Republican to vote in Republican primaries).
From there the next step might be to actually get rid of the electoral college. If you aren't forced to choose between a douche bag and a [BLEEP] sandwich, the general vote could then be split among 2-3-even 4 candidates.... Majority wins. Then candidates wouldn't have to run on a DNC or GOP platform... they could just run on their ideas.

Of course... none of this would really fix the biggest problem, which isn't voting for turd after turd for POTUS... the real problem is Congress and the lack of term limits.

But getting rid of the two party system could go a long way to getting real change in DC

(11-03-2017, 11:34 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 10:58 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Most of us knew that Trump was too far left.

I don't think this is true at all.

Actually it is true... Most people knew Trump wasn't a super far right Christian conservative (no matter how much he touts the Christianity stuff like he lives it)
He was a liberal for most of his life and ran under GOP because he's smart enough to know who to target to get votes. 
It's why he got a lot of democrat votes from the "working class middle America" and the angry Bernie voters who knew he'd been screwed.

Trump was much more centered than the GOP wanted him to be, which was #1 reason they went after him.

This is old news. Maybe there wasn't "proof" per se, but anyone who followed the news back then and wasn't an hardened Hillary supporter knew what was going on. The funny thing is, by rigging the primaries in Hillary's favor, the DNC cost itself the general election. Maybe that will teach them not to mess with "the will of the people."
(11-03-2017, 09:08 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone knew, everyone saw it happening live.

The simple truth? No one cares.

Everyone is waiting for the latest tweet to get outraged over.

True. What difference would it make now, anyway? Trump is president. Like it or not, there is nothing we can do about it now. I blame the DNC though. They were determined to force Hillary down people's throats as the only other legitimate choice and it backfired. Maybe now, they will get the hint that people don't like Hillary Clinton. I hate Trump, but Hillary was not a good option. She was and is, completely untrustworthy.

(11-03-2017, 09:17 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I have turned to dislike Trump, this is the part I find most interesting.  The Democratic party is the most corrupt organization there is and somehow they will be given a pass from the voters that are within it.  

Bernie would have had less a chance to win than Hillary would have.  His policies were garbage.

Wrong. Polls had him beating Trump, where as the same polls had Trump beating Hillary. As someone who didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary, I would've voted for Sanders and I know several other people who would've done the same. Whether Bernie would've won the general election, I don't know, but I bet he would've done better than Clinton did.
(11-03-2017, 10:58 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as Donald Trump has been and always was a lifelong Democrat.... are you saying he's too far left? Or far right? Because he's no where near far right, regardless of how the media tries to portray him.

Trump is neither right nor left. He's simply out for what benefits him.

(11-03-2017, 02:06 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]The GOP did this awhile back during primaries in Iowa and possibly other states.
They actually changed votes or miscounted votes purposefully to change primary results to favor anyone other than Ron Paul who actually at the time had a bit of momentum.

Politicians are corrupt and outsiders like Paul and Sanders who want severe real change to the system get weeded out from the swamp pretty quickly. Being outspent usually and then dealing with the two-party system when they are Independent and Libertarian candidates.

Trump fought against the corrupt GOP during primaries by using social media to his advantage and fighting off every BS story and ad with his own words spoken directly to the people. He fed off the anger that crap like this causes within the US citizenry and he won because everyone knows how corrupt the Killary's of D.C. are.

This isn't surprising.. and it isn't new news... although I suppose there is some "proof" to it now with the former DNC chairwoman blowing the whistle.
Get rid of the two party system. Get rid of voting laws that prevent you from voting in one primary or another (you must be registered Republican to vote in Republican primaries).
From there the next step might be to actually get rid of the electoral college. If you aren't forced to choose between a douche bag and a [BLEEP] sandwich, the general vote could then be split among 2-3-even 4 candidates.... Majority wins. Then candidates wouldn't have to run on a DNC or GOP platform... they could just run on their ideas.

Of course... none of this would really fix the biggest problem, which isn't voting for turd after turd for POTUS... the real problem is Congress and the lack of term limits.

But getting rid of the two party system could go a long way to getting real change in DC

Very well said. I agree 100%.
The entire establishment system cheated for Hillary - and she still lost. Google, Facebook and Twitter have all admitted they suppressed and deleted anti-Hillary content. The pollsters sold themselves to the DNC. The media fawned over Hillary and gave her the debate questions early. The FBI and Justice Dept. ignored and covered up serious crimes by the Clinton camp. But the Swamp has exposed itself now. It's a different ballgame.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6