Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Malik Jackson getting in on the fans now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@1010xl "Thought I saw more Oakland fans in our last home game. There might've been more Jags fans in the pool than cheering" Malik on #MiddayChalk

Honestly Khan has to step in and control this situation.
Them against us it seems lately. That has to stop or they're going to alienate a lot of fans.

My friend and his wife travelled to that game and said there were a lot of raider fans there.
Quote:Them against us it seems lately. That has to stop or they're going to alienate a lot of fans.

Agreed. This whole team is a mess right now.
Fans aren't the ones losing.

They're the ones still watching even after the losing.

@RealMBB Malik really has the audacity to go on the radio, say Oakland fans were louder than Jaguars home fans? HE GOT THROWN OUT OF THIS GAME!

Quote:@RealMBB Malik really has the audacity to go on the radio, say Oakland fans were louder than Jaguars home fans? HE GOT THROWN OUT OF THIS GAME!

Well, that's the way I hear it. Was he thrown out in the 1st quarter?
@RealMBB This is Khan, Caldwell & Gus that have created a losing culture and culture of ZERO accountability. It’s all blowing up at once. #Jaguars
Quote:My friend and his wife travelled to that game and said there were a lot of raider fans there.
There was. Doesn't mean that 90 million dollar paperweight should run his piehole about it especially with how that game went.. Simply nothing to be gained by talking smack on a fan base that has been witness to the suckness that is on the field.

I didn't hear the quote OP is talking about but it would surprise me.
Quote:@RealMBB Malik really has the audacity to go on the radio, say Oakland fans were louder than Jaguars home fans? HE GOT THROWN OUT OF THIS GAME!

With Oakland fans having more to cheer about, wouldn't that be expected Malik?
This team is really starting ro pizz me off. I am already numb because of the ridiculous performances by this team. Now I wanna kick their arses.

Quote:There was. Doesn't mean that 90 million dollar paperweight should run his piehole about it especially with how that game went.. Simply nothing to be gained by talking smack on a fan base that has been witness to the suckness that is on the field.

I didn't hear the quote OP is talking about but it would surprise me.

I didn't either for what it's worth and I don't think it's a shot at fans who have had to sit through the [BLEEP] storm. All things considered, about the best we can hope for at home is territorial control by the fans. Psychologically, it then becomes an away game by default if there are more fans from the opposing team. Obviously, if the product were better, more fans would show, but it doesn't mean what he said is wrong.
I listened to the interview live and I heard his comment about the Oakland fans. I personally didn't take it as a slight. He essentially was asking the Jags fans to show up and be loud and then pointed out he saw a lot of Raiders fan. I didn't really hear any malice in his comments.

Quote:@1010xl "Thought I saw more Oakland fans in our last home game. There might've been more Jags fans in the pool than cheering" Malik on #MiddayChalk

Honestly Khan has to step in and control this situation.

Not surprised. The inmates run the asylum in Jacksonville. You don't see Cleveland Brown players calling out their fans. Jacksonville is run by inept clowns.

Well, I mean, give us something to cheer about then. DUH!

No sacks, no interceptions, no forced fumbles, no touchdowns, no long runs by rbs, etc... not very much to cheer about there Malik
Quote:I listened to the interview live and I heard his comment about the Oakland fans. I personally didn't take it as a slight. He essentially was asking the Jags fans to show up and be loud and then pointed out he saw a lot of Raiders fan. I didn't really hear any malice in his comments.

Hmmm.

But knowing that, how can I make a post in ALL CAPS that uses lots of derogatory words and nicknames?
Quote:Well, that's the way I hear it. Was he thrown out in the 1st quarter?

Fourth quarter. Both penalties were on the same drive.
Quote:I listened to the interview live and I heard his comment about the Oakland fans. I personally didn't take it as a slight. He essentially was asking the Jags fans to show up and be loud and then pointed out he saw a lot of Raiders fan. I didn't really hear any malice in his comments.

I heard him say the same. He sounded disappointed that there were more Oakland fans making noise than the Jags fans. It wasn't meant to be a slight.

I do however find it interesting how things get taken out of proportion by a certain segment of this board.
Bkyln just loves making things so much worse than they actually are. Take a chill pill bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8