Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: OFFENSIVE vs DEFENSIVE IMPROVEMENT UNDER GUS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OFFENSE

2013- 15.4 points per game (Gabbert)

2014- 15.6 points per game (Bortles)

2015- 23.5 points per game (Bortles)

2016- 19.9 points per game (Bortles)

DEFENSE

2013- 28.1 points per game allowed

2014- 25.8 points per game allowed

2015- 28.1 points per game allowed

2016- 28.0 points per game allowed

I see improvement on the offensive side of the ball. A Rob, Hurns, and Bortles have a good future especially if they improve their run blocking and get an elite RB

I see ZERO improvement on the defensive side. Gus Bradley is consistently LOUSY despite drafting 7 defensive players and $150 million in defensive free agents. 
But A-Rob get zero separation, remember?  Your Dad told you. Now he's suddenly got a good future when it fits your convoluted agenda? 

Pffft.. Moron. 

Stop making threads. 

Quote:But A-Rob get zero separation, remember?  Your Dad told you. Now he's suddenly got a good future when it fits your convoluted agenda? 

Pffft.. Moron. 

Stop making threads. 

He's always had a good future. He's just better suited as a #2. Amari Cooper would have been a big time #1. 
Mods? Please for all that is holy.

Quote:He's always had a good future. He's just better suited as a #2. Amari Cooper would have been a big time #1. 
Robinson was a very good #1 last season when Bortles wasn't completely sucking.  

The "off-year" he's having this season is about 30% on his case of "the drops" and 70% on Bortles sharp regression. 
Oh my

Quote:Mods? Please for all that is holy.

What? You hate hate factual stats? What do you bring to the table? A demon emoji? lol
Quote:Robinson was a very good #1 last season when Bortles wasn't completely sucking.  

The "off-year" he's having this season is about 30% on his case of "the drops" and 70% on Bortles sharp regression. 

A Rob is turning into a possession WR to be honest with you. Most of his TDs and highlight catches were on jump balls. He struggles with route running, getting separation from #1 corners, and doesn't use his strength properly within 5 yards like a Brandon Marshall (same sized WR should). 

Stop spamming the same thread.

Dude..... another thread?

I'm all about sticking with Bortles as much as anyone... 

but this is completely unnecessary.

We get it. Your opinion is that Gus is a bigger problem than Bortles.

I'm willing to bet most people agree with you.

And if you think 100 threads stating the same over and over again is going to convince ANYONE on here of something other than their own opinion of Bortles, you're crazy. Here's a fact. Bortles has played bad.

Here's another fact. Gus is not a good coach.

We really won't know anything worth anything until seasons end. So posting a bunch of threads just to argue with people is stupid

Quote:A Rob is turning into a possession WR to be honest with you. Most of his TDs and highlight catches were on jump balls. He struggles with route running, getting separation from #1 corners, and doesn't use his strength properly within 5 yards like a Brandon Marshall (same sized WR should). 
A-Rob isn't making Bortles walk like an Egyptian
Quote:What? You hate hate factual stats? What do you bring to the table? A demon emoji? lol
Dude, you have parroted this same stuff for the last two friggin days in endless threads. Was another necessary? Hell no it wasn't.
Hey everybody, look at me, I know how to make threads.

Quote:Hey everybody, look at me, I know how to make threads.

Is that avatar a picture of yourself posting on here?
There is no doubt that this clown has to be related to him. Only a family member would have this level of infatuation with a player. That or a stalker.

yes

Its time to " Drain The Swamp! "

Quote:There is no doubt that this clown has to be related to him. Only a family member would have this level of infatuation with a player. That or a stalker.

This thread is about defense. Clearly you can't see that

Quote:Mods? Please for all that is holy.

I'm waiting to see if this will be the first time a poster gets banned for being ultra-emphatic in a positive way towards the Jags or a player.

I don't think it's ever happened IIRC. It's always been some kind of negative troll.

But,, he is trolling,, hard and constant.
Quote: Here's a fact. Bortles has played bad.

Here's another fact. Gus is not a good coach.

Yup. Yup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4