Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Jaguars spent 7 draft picks and $150 million on free agents on DEFENSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And have gone from......

28.1 ppg allowed to 28.0 ppg allowed

That's all you need to know about how inept this coaching is.
Defense is pretty good. Blake keeps going 3 and out and throwing picks, putting them in bad position. Henne would have our defense as top 10.

Thanks for the info TMD.

Significant differences (p < 0.91)
That's some progress actually.

Superbowl 2075 is for us guys !!!

The Jags Offense has scored 6 points in the same amount of first half quarters of football in the last three games. That is why we are 2-5.
Quote:Defense is pretty good. Blake keeps going 3 and out and throwing picks, putting them in bad position. Henne would have our defense as top 10.

Defense is good?

1) 28.0 ppg

2) last in NFL in takeaways

3) first in NFL in penalties

I don't know if you're from Mars but that's hilarious.
Truly insane that Bradley is still a head coach, I've never seen anything like it.
Defense, aside from the Tennessee and San Diego clunkers, has been fine this season. Tough to consistently play well when the offense has been putrid across the board.

Quote:Defense is pretty good. Blake keeps going 3 and out and throwing picks, putting them in bad position. Henne would have our defense as top 10.
I guess you turn of the TV on every third down play the defense has. 
Defense can't tackle a third string TE -> obviously Blakes fault
Guess who's ranked 30 in Offensive Time of possession? If you guessed the Jaguars then you win a Gift basket courtesy of basket case Bortles.
Quote:Guess who's ranked 30 in Offensive Time of possession? If you guessed the Jaguars then you win a Gift basket courtesy of basket case Bortles.
Ooh, ooh, what's in it? Broken marbles?
Quote:Ooh, ooh, what's in it? Broken marbles?

Window screen coupons and bottle of Mr. Bubble
Quote:Ooh, ooh, what's in it? Broken marbles?

Close. You get "Bortles is great" broken records courtesy of Spacecoastjag
Quote:Close. You get "Bortles is great" broken records courtesy of Spacecoastjag
pffft. Keep it. Me no likey.
Must be tough to be a good defense when your constantly on the field because your offense can't score.
Quote:And have gone from......

28.1 ppg allowed to 28.0 ppg allowed

That's all you need to know about how inept this coaching is.

Isn't our D an Top Ten D?

NH3...
Quote:Close. You get "Bortles is great" broken records courtesy of Spacecoastjag

Don't forget the Bortles brand "tongue slapper" hot dogs.
#4 in yards per play given up coming into this week. Looks like the money was well spent that's impressive.

Pages: 1 2 3 4