Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Indy Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So we blew the Clots out last time in their house, but I’m not counting on such an outcome this time. 

I think best we can hope for is a couple sustained drives from the offense and the defense to lock down. If we play right it will be like the Cleveland game. Hoping for Jags 17-7
I got Indy winning this one
(11-28-2017, 09:00 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I got Indy winning this one

Yup, all down hill starting this past Sunday.  7 - 9 record.

(11-28-2017, 09:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yup, all down hill starting this past Sunday.  7 - 9 record.

you guys are sad.

7-9 really?
Indy is gonna win??

Wastes of perfectly good oxygen.
Parnell (especially) and Omameh back on the field would be finally good news for the offense.
I'm still intrigued by the Shatley at C and Linder at RG option anyway but having those 2 guys back up front should be a big help for the line.
Based on what? Their offense allows the most sacks in the league. Jags get the most sacks. They allowed 8 sacks to the Titans.

The Jags are angry and Colts have nothing to play for. I expect this one to be 31-6.

Sig bet?
Honestly, we were supposed to feast on Gabbert last week and sack him a bunch. So I can see why some would think Indy can pull off the upset.
(11-28-2017, 09:35 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

(11-28-2017, 09:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, all down hill starting this past Sunday.  7 - 9 record.

you guys are sad.

7-9 really?
Indy is gonna win??

Yes, if they use the Gabbert, get the ball out of my hands quickly, 1 quick read.
Everyone slept on Arizona, they were the team that scared me the most the 2nd half of the season because they have the best secondary and best pass rusher we play. Saying best secondary knowing Kam and Sherman are out for Sea. NYCJags was naming teams we might lose against and left out the team I was worried about the most. The rest of the way we don't face a secondary or a pass rusher like Jones. I think we get back on track against Indy and Westbrook has his first career TD and 100 yard game.
This was an easy game on paper. Not anymore. There is a blueprint out there how to stop us, and it is up to the O-line and Blake Bortles to win games from here on out.

If we continue to play this zone crap, Brissett will pick us apart in the middle and get them in easy FG range which we saw is nearly insurmountable.
This should be a good game. These divisional games are so hard to predict. Titans playing the Texans at the same time. Wish one was at 4:00. Anyway, i think the jags lose this one. Doyle is a beast and with an owner like Irsay, anything is possible
Jags are in a must win game now vs colts this week. if you want to win division you have to win division games. yes lose to cards hurt,but look at it this way too. Cards had to win to stay in playoff hunt. if they lost they were pretty much knocked out. Now its the jags turn this week.

they are in a must win game being a division oppenent.
(11-28-2017, 09:47 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2017, 09:35 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]you guys are sad.

7-9 really?
Indy is gonna win??

Yes, if they use the Gabbert, get the ball out of my hands quickly, 1 quick read.
That's only if Wash didn't learn anything from Gus and doesn't adjust a bit.  Quit playing soft zone and mix up some blitz packages
Frank Gore probably goes for 93 yards and 2 TDs.
He's old like Peterson.

Brissett is not a bad QB. He can catch us sleeping. This is the NFL. Not College guys. We're not the Gators playing central Valley state.
(11-28-2017, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Jags are in a must win game now vs colts this week. if you want to win division you have to win division games. yes lose to cards hurt,but look at it this way too. Cards had to win to stay in playoff hunt. if they lost they were pretty much knocked out. Now its the jags turn this week.

Well the jags could lose this game. As long as they beat the texans and the titans they would have a 4-2 division record, which is what the titans would have if they beat the texans this wk. So it's not a must win.
(11-28-2017, 10:57 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2017, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Jags are in a must win game now vs colts this week. if you want to win division you have to win division games. yes lose to cards hurt,but look at it this way too. Cards had to win to stay in playoff hunt. if they lost they were pretty much knocked out. Now its the jags turn this week.

Well the jags could lose this game. As long as they beat the texans and the titans they would have a 4-2 division record, which is what the titans would have if they beat the texans this wk. So it's not a must win.

From a morale standpoint, it is a must won. Maybe not from a mathematical standpoint. Losing to 2 terrible teams with backup QB's in consecutive weeks by a team "Nobody wants to face in the playoffs" would be devastating.
(11-28-2017, 10:46 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Frank Gore probably goes for 93 yards and 2 TDs.
He's old like Peterson.

Brissett is not a bad QB. He can catch us sleeping. This is the NFL. Not College guys. We're not the Gators playing central Valley state.
Again. Your logic... well... sucks.

Catch us sleeping? The Jags just lost a close game. If anything, they are now awake from that loss. Gore with 93 yards and 2 TDs? Have you seen the run defense the past 5 games? Peterson had 79 yards....

The Jags have everything to play for and they just got beat by Gabbert. The Colts have nothing to play for and their coach is on the way out.
(11-28-2017, 10:46 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Frank Gore probably goes for 93 yards and 2 TDs.
He's old like Peterson.

Just like last time when they scored 0 points right

Arizona game was a game on the road on the west coast vs NFC team, we won 4 in a row we were bound to lose a game, now we bounce back and take out the colts
Y’all suck lol. One loss and now we won’t win another. The colts can catch us sleeping lol. Wow

I was wondering how this board would react after we lost a game after our first 4 game win streak in years. We are gonna lose games. That’s all. That’s the game. We don’t have Brady so to expect never to loss is just crazy. Now we’ve gone from 13-3 to 7-9 lol.

Clots gettin smoked 30 - 3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5