Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dear Khan:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear Shad Khan, the head coach you are sticking with has been embarrassed in back to back weeks by two coaches that were fired on your watch. JDR was fired once you brought the team, and you fired Mike Mularkey, its time for you to look in the mirror and see this guy is not the man for the job. Fire him now, asign an intern coach and start an extensive coaching search right now.

Thank you

Khan doesn't give a [BLEEP] about you or your feelings.
This should work.

I just walked by Khan. He was on his laptop literally reading this thread.

I feel like changes could happen soon.

Thank god someone finally wrote a letter addressed to Khan, who prolly doesn't even know that this message board exists.

If I see Khan, I'll pass along your message.
I have a sneaky suspicion Tony Khan looks at this message board.

I am curious if he and his father see eye to eye on the football operations side. Tony seems like a pretty prideful guy and is really into statistics, so it makes me curious. It will be his team in due time.

Khan starts writing

Dear one in a million: 

I simply do not care.

Fetch me my moustache wax will you?

Maybe everyone should protest outside Everbank. Thats all you can do really.
I wonder if the owner would notice if a few hundred season ticket holders showed up in the parking lot and burned their remaining season tickets for this year.  The games are not worth watching and selling them on the secondary market as an NFL ticket would be unethical.
Khan has won at everything he has ever attempted in his adult life. I have zero doubt that what is happening is absolutely bothering him. In his private time, I am pretty sure he is just baffled how he can be so successful in business and hire the right guys, but it's just not happening on the sports side of things.

I don't see him as some robot unaffected by this.

Quote:I wonder if the owner would notice if a few hundred season ticket holders showed up in the parking lot and burned their remaining season tickets for this year.  The games are not worth watching and selling them on the secondary market as an NFL ticket would be unethical.
He'll notice when you don't renew.

If you burn what you've already paid for well....

that's just not smart.
.......and also Mr Khan, while your at it could I get a ride to the Chiefs game on the team charter. I got a hankering for some BBQ and they have some fine BBQ there. Plus I figured i could step in in BB5's place. I assure you I can throw 5 yards accurately better than him. Hit me up via PM with my itinerary. thanks.

Quote:Maybe everyone should protest outside Everbank. Thats all you can do really.
Actually,all we can do is stop going to the games at Everbank.

I have always loved the fact that no matter how bad we've been we still show up and have avoided blackouts during this horrendous stretch of 9 years.

But....maybe a half empty stadium is what it will take?

Maybe instead of showing up and booing this embarrassing product we just don't go at all?

Like they have done in San Francisco.
Quote:Khan has won at everything he has ever attempted in his adult life. I have zero doubt that what is happening is absolutely bothering him. In his private time, I am pretty sure he is just baffled how he can be so successful in business and hire the right guys, but it's just not happening on the sports side of things.

I don't see him as some robot unaffected by this.
His face last night when they showed him in the box said it all. He is simply now trying to calculate on how to best remedy the situation at hand. He has the mind of an engineer at his core and he is trying to imagine the best blueprint to fix it I'm sure. Let's hope he can do it and sometime soon because I ain't getting any damn younger.

Quote:He'll notice when you don't renew.

If you burn what you've already paid for well....

that's just not smart.

QFT
Dear Mizz
Quote:Dear Shad Khan, the head coach you are sticking with has been embarrassed in back to back weeks by two coaches that were fired on your watch. JDR was fired once you brought the team, and you fired Mike Mularkey, its time for you to look in the mirror and see this guy is not the man for the job. Fire him now, asign an intern coach and start an extensive coaching search right now.

Thank you
Dear Mizz,

You're right. Two fired coaches that were fired came back and kicked my [BLEEP].

So? Why take a chance and have it happen a third time?

Plus, I'm not firing him and still have to pay him. Hurts bottom line.

Thanks for your support

Yours in losses,

Shahid

PS

Don't forget to renew your tix. I'm waiting till next year to fire as to garner up new false hope.

Suckaaaah

PPS

If you start the Baguars thing, don't paint a Stache on the bag. That's disrespectful
Quote:His face last night when they showed him in the box said it all. He is simply now trying to calculate on how to best remedy the situation at hand. He has the mind of an engineer at his core and he is trying to imagine the best blueprint to fix it I'm sure. let's hope he can do it and sometime soon because I ain't getting any damn younger.

There is no salary cap for coaching. It needs to be fixed from the top and he needs to do what it takes.

I have a horrible feeling someone will be coming in in a consultant capacity this offseason.
Bklyn wants everyone here to actually protest for him.

Quote:Khan doesn't give a [BAD WORD REMOVED] about you or your feelings.

Quote:Khan doesn't give a [BAD WORD REMOVED] about you or your feelings.

Thank God.
Quote:Bklyn wants everyone here to actually protest for him.

Yes sir. Protest at the stadium and maybe we can move Khan's hand and fire gus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4