Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Throwing Beer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
There is no pride in throwing beer at an NFL player. Jefferson has kids. He needs to explain to his children why Jaguar fans threw beer on him. This is shameless. There is no pride in this.

Explain to me why it is ok for Jags fans to throw beer on an NFL player with kids.

This is so messed up.

I am embarrassed.

You should be too

This is not what we're about.
If it's Bud light, I'm ok with it.

If it's a Bold City or Intuition, then I gots a problem with that.
(12-11-2017, 12:29 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]If it's Bud light, I'm ok with it.

If it's a Bold City or Intuition, then I gots a problem with that.

No. Take a stand. This is [BLEEP] up.
The only bad part is he wasted a full beer. It was a damn cup not a glass bottle lol
Why is it okay as a player to yell at fans and then attempt to climb into the stands to impart violence? Move along.
(12-11-2017, 12:31 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it okay as a player to yell at fans and then attempt to climb into the stands to impart violence? Move along.

Because Jags fans threw beer on him. Be a man. Be better.
I was right there and that isn’t how it played out, but okay.
Yup. Cowards, 2 Fan throws beer then hides behind other fans.
(12-11-2017, 12:33 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]I was right there and that isn’t how it played out, but okay.

The man has children. Jags fans threw beer. This isn't up for discussion. It happened on live tv.

(12-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Cowards,  2 Fan throws beer then hides behind other fans.

Shameful
(12-11-2017, 12:32 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 12:31 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it okay as a player to yell at fans and then attempt to climb into the stands to impart violence? Move along.

It's ok because Jags fan threw a cup of beer at him?  You are clueless.  No matter what fans do it is a big no no for a player to try a d go in the stands.  I'm sure he will get a fin
There was way more than a single cup of beer. Multiple cups were thrown. This is shameful.
(12-11-2017, 12:28 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]There is no pride in throwing beer at an NFL player. Jefferson has kids. He needs to explain to his children why Jaguar fans threw beer on him. This is shameless. There is no pride in this.

Explain to me why it is ok for Jags fans to throw beer on an NFL player with kids.

This is so messed up.

I am embarrassed.

You should be too

So in your mind what Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson did... totally acceptable? Fans drink... game was getting chippy and out of hand. Bennett was trying to blow our best Oline man knee.... a fan (prob drunk) said screw it and threw a beer. By no means was throwing a beer at a player acceptable... but the reality is it happens. Fans throw things. Players know this! Ever been to an international soccer game? You might be mortified by what happens in those games. Never does a professional athlete go into the stands ... like how can you even defend that?
(12-11-2017, 12:37 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]There was way more than a single cup of beer. Multiple cups were thrown. This is shameful.

It was just one until he acted like he wanted to come in the stands then he got another one and well deserved. The 1st one was wrong but not the 2nd one
His explanation to his kids will have to include him being ejected from the game.

That reality is much harder to rationalize than what followed it.
Coward fans committed assault and battery, then they hide from 300 lb lineman
Zero class in this fan base. Jags fans need to own up. You did it. You threw beer on a man with children. [BLEEP] that.

(12-11-2017, 12:35 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 12:32 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]Because Jags fans threw beer on him. Be a man. Be better.

It's ok because Jags fan threw a cup of beer at him?  You are clueless.  No matter what fans do it is a big no no for a player to try a d go in the stands.  I'm sure he will get a fin

(12-11-2017, 12:38 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 12:28 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]There is no pride in throwing beer at an NFL player. Jefferson has kids. He needs to explain to his children why Jaguar fans threw beer on him. This is shameless. There is no pride in this.

This is so messed up.

I am embarrassed.

You should be too

So in your mind what Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson did... totally acceptable? Fans drink... game was getting chippy and out of hand. Bennett was trying to blow our best Oline man knee.... a fan (prob drunk) said screw it and threw a beer. By no means was throwing a beer at a player acceptable... but the reality is it happens. Fans throw things. Players know this! Ever been to an international soccer game? You might be mortified by what happens in those games. Never does a professional athlete go into the stands ... like how can you even defend that?

An NBA game a decade ago has zero to do with  this.
(12-11-2017, 12:35 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 12:33 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]I was right there and that isn’t how it played out, but okay.

The man has children. Jags fans threw beer. This isn't up for discussion. It happened on live tv.

(12-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Cowards,  2 Fan throws beer then hides behind other fans.

Shameful
Guess what, it happened live near me, in the stadium, not TV. Is what it is. [BLEEP] sportsmanship in the last 1:30.
(12-11-2017, 12:32 AM)basis4day Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly, be a man, be better... Jefferson should have did exactly that. 

The idiot fan should have never thrown anything, but Jefferson needs to be a man and be better. He should have just kept on moving into the locker room and it would have been over with.

The problem with that is, Jefferson was already acting like a child and not a man. He was already set off at that point, which is why he got tossed to begin with.
"Threw beer on a man with a child" haha
Jags fans.... own this,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10